X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

Re: Yoox

I wonder what's up with yoox. A number of things are showing up for $0 but when I click on them it says Item Not Available. God I hope people weren't actually able to snag these things for free because of a glitch. I hope they come back because my dreambox is empty now!
    music

Comment

• Divo
      • Mar 2007

8ANNIVERSARY@YOOX for an additional 15% discount on both S/S and A/W collection.

Valid until the 22nd of June.

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]I wonder what's up with yoox. A number of things are showing up for $0 but when I click on them it says Item Not Available. God I hope people weren't actually able to snag these things for free because of a glitch. I hope they come back because my dreambox is empty now![/quote]

The same thing happened to me...my dreambox got suddenly wiped out. Weird. [:^)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

Maybe it's the 15% off code, made everybody go nuts. I was thinking of getting that Ann D. blazer with the contrasting white striped material, it had gotten down to $450 and now both S and XS are suddenly gone!
          music

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

bump. any new codes? and where is the preview room?! those were fun!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
              • Oct 2006

been wanting to ask, whatever happened to the yoox store on ebay. i got a lot of great deals there.
              Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• drexl
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]bump. any new codes? and where is the preview room?! those were fun!
                [/quote]

verde@yoox works (for only 5% off, for some countries you get free shipping too)

Anybody knows what's up with items that are there, but you can't add them to your cart? The bar is greyed out and it says "Item not available", but they def. still have it for sale...

Comment

• ionn26
                  • Feb 2007

I am very annoyed with Yoox right now.. I ordered a bunch of Raf Simon and Puma stuff and it is coming from Italy.. it got stopped at US customs.. and I kept calling Yoox and they told me that they can not do anything about it if it is held by the US customs. I called UPS and they told me that I, receiver as the importer have to fill out a form to declare I have some sort of licensing to import Coral buttons... I mean WHAT THE &*()*^*&(... I told them I have not got a license, they say then you can not import it. This is turning into a major disaster.. and now it is held up in custom for 12 days already... I never had this kind of problem with Yoox before... anyone has the same story?

Comment

• mustard
                    • Mar 2007

My second last Yoox order got hosed up at Customs for about 15 days. My last order came through fine and quick.

Comment

• random
                      • Dec 2007

same thing happened to me. my package has been at IT custom for 4 days already...
                      I don't exist.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

[quote user="ionn26"]

I am very annoyed with Yoox right now.. I ordered a bunch of Raf Simon and Puma stuff and it is coming from Italy.. it got stopped at US customs.. and I kept calling Yoox and they told me that they can not do anything about it if it is held by the US customs. I called UPS and they told me that I, receiver as the importer have to fill out a form to declare I have some sort of licensing to import Coral buttons... I mean WHAT THE &*()*^*&(... I told them I have not got a license, they say then you can not import it. This is turning into a major disaster.. and now it is held up in custom for 12 days already... I never had this kind of problem with Yoox before... anyone has the same story?

[/quote]

U.S. customs have turned into complete fucking retards as of late. EVERYTHING I've ordered in the past few months has been held up. Clearly their protocols are incorrect as they can't identify the difference between a clothing buyer and a coral importer. Your best bet is to contact the courier (FedEx, DHL, etc.) and ask them to help you. I had to speak to a special FedEx employee to get a pair of shoes released last week. Usually all they need is your social security number and like magic the item is released.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Babar
                          • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]bump. any new codes? and where is the preview room?! those were fun!
                          [/quote]

If you're talking about the private room, they made it more private.. You have to be logged in with a valid superstar account to access it (it was a month ago that it was last active tough).

Comment

• mattjames
                            • Mar 2007

[quote user="Babar"]

[/quote]

If you're talking about the private room, they made it more private.. You have to be logged in with a valid superstar account to access it (it was a month ago that it was last active tough).

[/quote]

How does one become a yoox superstar? I might be one (heaven knows, I've spent enough money with them) but I don't remember this private room. What was in it?

Comment

• Babar
                              • Jan 2007

[quote user="mattjames"][quote user="Babar"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How does one become a yoox superstar? I might be one (heaven knows, I've spent enough money with them) but I don't remember this private room. What was in it?

[/quote]

If you're a superstar you'll see it when you log into MYOOX, and you'll also receive a special card in your mail as well with a personal code on it. The private room is just an area with previews of upcoming collections, it "opens up" 4-5 times a year or so.

They pick Superstar users randomly out of those who use the site fairly often. Sometimes they've let users invite others to become superstars as well, but I believe you can lose your superstar status if you don't shop often enough.

Comment

• mattjames
                                • Mar 2007

Dammit, I want in. Yoox is bugging me by refusing to discount some of it's items.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎