• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reborn
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    i'll love it at $1k with a 15% code.

Use the BESTSHOPPING@YOOX code for a 10% discount on the A/W Collection (it was mentioned earlier in the thread)...and it gives you free shipping...

Comment

• Bosozoku
      • Sep 2008

Only valid until today though....

Comment

• reborn
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by johnny_herb
        God those Carpe Diem shirts didn't last long!

I'm kinda glad. I was debating purchasing, but opted for the Mastermind boots...fingers crossed they fit otherwise:

Comment

• random
          • Dec 2007

i saw that earlier but they only had size 4 and up in black color

anyways its the simple cotton version...not really a steal price there and i dont think they are holy grail level stuff except for the brand name.
          I don't exist.

Comment

• random
            • Dec 2007

oh forgot to say there are some margiela aids tees on the yoox uk site for dirt cheap.

btw does anyone have some free shipping code for ss stuff?
            I don't exist.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Did you guys see the stunning womens cashmere coat by CDiem? Jeebus.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• reborn
                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Did you guys see the stunning womens cashmere coat by CDiem? Jeebus.

I was oogling it last night...however, that women's volga volga coat looks suspiciously like a mens coat. Hmmm

Comment

• random
                  • Dec 2007

that one was phenomenal

i liked the mens lm'altieri sweater as well. well, its gone now :$
                  I don't exist.

Comment

• Psionic
                    • Aug 2008

guys im not so good as you lot on noticing how good the items are on yoox, but i just noticed some ann demeulemeester l/s on the uk site for around £62 but not sure if they are any good or not. Would you guys go for it?

also the same with rick owens drksdw tees also running for around £60-80 which are also really good. i dont know if i should go ahead or save up for something better? your opinions would be great.

Comment

• reborn
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Psionic View Post
                      guys im not so good as you lot on noticing how good the items are on yoox, but i just noticed some ann demeulemeester l/s on the uk site for around £62 but not sure if they are any good or not. Would you guys go for it?

also the same with rick owens drksdw tees also running for around £60-80 which are also really good. i dont know if i should go ahead or save up for something better? your opinions would be great.
                      I think the Drkshdw tees are overpriced...the AD piece sounds like a deal.
                      Last edited by reborn; 09-17-2008, 03:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Psionic View Post

That depends on many factors (number of good pieces in your closet, your wants, etc.), but in general I wouldn't bother with tees and such, unless there is some memorable graphic on it and save my money for something more special. I mean the prices are fine, but you could probably find very decent cheaper substitutes.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

Also, this by far is the best version of the RO combat boot. Really wish it was my size :-(
                          This isn't current season, is it?

Comment

• dadaduke
                            • Aug 2008

That depends on many factors (number of good pieces in your closet, your wants, etc.), but in general I wouldn't bother with tees and such, unless there is some memorable graphic on it and save my money for something more special. I mean the prices are fine, but you could probably find very decent cheaper substitutes.
                            yeah i do agree with faust. tees arent really worth the dough. they are pretty much just tees. spending my green on unique items like accessories or bags is more like it.

Comment

• reborn
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by dadaduke View Post
                              yeah i do agree with faust. tees arent really worth the dough. they are pretty much just tees. spending my green on unique items like accessories or bags is more like it.
                              Shoes. Shoes are always a great investment.

Comment

• jcotteri
                                • Jun 2008

getting a really nice feeling tee is something that i enjoy. I think if a tee feels that great on you why not? I think some of the RO tees are a little on the expensive side though.

this only applies if the tee feels great on you mind you.
                                WTB: This

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎