Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Secretside
    • Jul 2008

has anyone else seen these? I was randomly browsing and they showed up in that little bar on the right hand side of the window. I clicked "view more Ann Demeulemeester" and oddly enough, they weren't there. I also tried viewing the Ann selection through a number of different countries and I still didn't see them. yoox is keeping things from me, I don't like it.

Comment

• reborn
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by SECRETSIDE View Post

has anyone else seen these? I was randomly browsing and they showed up in that little bar on the right hand side of the window. I clicked "view more Ann Demeulemeester" and oddly enough, they weren't there. I also tried viewing the Ann selection through a number of different countries and I still didn't see them. yoox is keeping things from me, I don't like it.
      No excuse, but it probably sold out and was removed... I hate when that happens.

Comment

• Secretside
        • Jul 2008

that's what I figured! I tried adding them to my dream box and it says "last available item." perhaps it's just be a glitch? they're not my size, but I figure if they're hiding a pair boots from SS07 (they have them listed under FW - silly yoox!) there might be some other hidden gems.

Comment

• ionn26
          • Feb 2007

Hmm... do you really think its worth the 440Euro for the Ann D boots? May be.. but I think may be it is a glitch it is for only people with Superstar status. I don't think they are hiding anything.. I actually ordered a Galliano piece may be 5 months ago.. and they sent me the wrong item with the right product code. It was a Mcqueen piece rather than galliano piece.. I look up on yoox and I can not find it ANYWHERE on yoox. I returned it. What do you know.. 5 months later.. it is now on yoox.. so.. I guess it takes them a while to release items too..

Comment

• random
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by SECRETSIDE View Post

these were sold out when they were still in the private room. on us site price was under $400.
            I don't exist.

Comment

• mattjames
              • Mar 2007

Speaking of the private room, what actually is it's function? I assumed it was a preview, where privileged members could get a first crack at the latest goods, but none of the stuff I saw in there when I finally got in recently has turned up in the latest additions to the main stock.
              Are those items only ever available to those of us with a key to the door?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mattjames View Post
                Speaking of the private room, what actually is it's function? I assumed it was a preview, where privileged members could get a first crack at the latest goods, but none of the stuff I saw in there when I finally got in recently has turned up in the latest additions to the main stock.
                Are those items only ever available to those of us with a key to the door?
                it's just an extended preview. it will get out there eventually. was there anything added, or is it the same shit as from a month ago?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• random
                  • Dec 2007

i dont have access to the private room atm...
                  I don't exist.

Comment

• mattjames
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    it's just an extended preview. it will get out there eventually. was there anything added, or is it the same shit as from a month ago?
                    It was about a month ago that I was in there. I thought it was a good selection of mostly high-end and expensive items. It seems like a bad idea to only allow fleeting access to it though.

Comment

• airboyair
                      • Oct 2006

under new arrivals, $30 yohji size 38???

Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Bosozoku
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by airboyair View Post
                        under new arrivals, $30 yohji size 38???

They have made these kind of pricing mistakes before. Was able to add some stuff into my basket, but eventually wasn't able to conclude the order. I'm wondering when these items will be available again for the "regular" price; I saw a fantastic wool / knit insert Yohji Yamamoto blazer over there

Comment

• Huxley
                          • Dec 2007

This is crazy.

Comment

• Arcane
                            • Jul 2008

Placing my first order since joining SZ and just wondering about this SZ link. What is it and what benefits does it give me?
                            Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

it doesn't affect anything on your part, basically just gives sz a small donation.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Arcane
                                • Jul 2008

Cool, that's good enough for me. Where can I find it? Wouldn't it be a good idea to put it in the first post in this thread?
                                Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎