Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • airboyair
    • Oct 2006

go to the sz homepage, click on the sz logo above.
    then you will see the yoox banner on the left side.
    Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Arcane
      • Jul 2008

^Damn I feel stupid, cheers mate.
      Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ Thanks for that, I appreciate it.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• swami
          • Jul 2008

so would someone be kind enough to give me a little insight into these drkshdw jeans on yoox that all have the same pic and description but are priced differently...Was hoping to get a black denim coated pair...HERP!
          vs
          Last edited by swami; 10-01-2008, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• ionn26
            • Feb 2007

Can Someone who has superstar status help me possibly locate and proxy an item in that special access page?! If you can please kindly private me!!!

Comment

• Avyer
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by swami View Post
              so would someone be kind enough to give me a little insight into these drkshdw jeans on yoox that all have the same pic and description but are priced differently...Was hoping to get a black denim coated pair...HERP!

vs

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DRKSHD...B/sts/sr_men80
              The second pair are going to be a slimmer cut, and would get my recomendation.
              Remember, be here now.

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Man, yoox really sucks these days. It was so much better when nobody knew about it. Now prices are really high and shit sells out before the sales hit, I can't believe most of my dreambox is wiped out long before it goes on sale, who's paying these prices for this stuff!?!
                music

Comment

• unujnha
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Huxley View Post
                  This is crazy.

i just wanna see someone wearing it
                  "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• ionn26
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                    Man, yoox really sucks these days. It was so much better when nobody knew about it. Now prices are really high and shit sells out before the sales hit, I can't believe most of my dreambox is wiped out long before it goes on sale, who's paying these prices for this stuff!?!
                    I agree with you casem... I have the same feeling exactly.. may be thats also the reason why the have started thecorner.com to capture more dollar..

Comment

• generic_guy
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by swami View Post

vs

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DRKSHD...B/sts/sr_men80
                      Don't pay too much attention to the description in my experience, just zoom the pics.
                      I got a pair of black coated Drkshdw jeans in the sale (£27 !) and they were described as "Velveteen :)

Comment

• mattjames
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ionn26 View Post
                        Can Someone who has superstar status help me possibly locate and proxy an item in that special access page?! If you can please kindly private me!!!
                        I don't know about anyone else, but for me the private room isn't open at this time. Annoyingly, it remains closed for most of the time. Doesn't make sense to me if they want to sell stuff.

Comment

• reborn
                          • Aug 2008

I totally agree with you...however, yoox still has a great inventory.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Totally. Still a hit once in a while.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• swami
                              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Avyer View Post
                              The second pair are going to be a slimmer cut, and would get my recomendation.
                              Thanks thats what I was thinking..its a small difference

Comment

• swami
                                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by generic_guy View Post
                                Don't pay too much attention to the description in my experience, just zoom the pics.
                                I got a pair of black coated Drkshdw jeans in the sale (£27 !) and they were described as "Velveteen :)
                                I hear you but all the fekking pictures are the same exact pants

Gonna try the second option ..hate sending shit back

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎