• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by reborn View Post
    Yoox has been crazy as of late: Augusta boots $102 USD, Carpe leather jacket $709USD, Carpe long sleeve shirt $114 USD, N(N) scarf $64 USD...and that's not even fire sale time (which for those waiting is usually end of Feb, more or less).
    Are you 24/7 on there, reborn?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• reborn
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Are you 24/7 on there, reborn?
      How else do you become a SUPERSTAR??

Comment

• stadsvandringar
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by reborn View Post
        Yoox has been crazy as of late: Augusta boots $102 USD, Carpe leather jacket $709USD, Carpe long sleeve shirt $114 USD, N(N) scarf $64 USD...and that's not even fire sale time (which for those waiting is usually end of Feb, more or less).
        Where are you seeing these deals? I was just on there yesterday and noticed nothing of the sort. Is this also private room only stuff?

Comment

• random
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by stadsvandringar View Post
          Where are you seeing these deals? I was just on there yesterday and noticed nothing of the sort. Is this also private room only stuff?
          i believe there was no carpe stuff in the private room as of yesterday. kinda curious what carpe jacket it is.
          I don't exist.

Comment

• reborn
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by stadsvandringar View Post
            I could not be the only one that saw those pieces? I was perusing the listings while trying to decide if there was anything worth acquiring (to take advantage of superstar discount)...and carpe leather (this is the 4th leather that has slipped away from me at Yoox), dirt cheap augusta boots (less than Barneys' cheap), rick owens cotton and leather jacket $290USD, etc....

However, with all the boo-radley-hooing about "spot blown," I tactfully withheld posting for a day.

Whoever scored mega deals .

EDIT: oh yeah, those pieces were in the regular sale section of yoox, new arrivals, and spring collection...the private room doesn't have much going on other than Alexander McQueen and AnnD.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
              Ask Faust if he still has superstar status. I have a code, but it's not working anymore, probably because i haven't spent any money at yoox recently, and they re-evaluate your status every three months.
              mm, this explains how my superstar status disappeared :(
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• drexl
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by random View Post
                i believe there was no carpe stuff in the private room as of yesterday. kinda curious what carpe jacket it is.
                Saw the Carpe leather jacket this morning too (listed under Cidiem ), it was one of the not-so-appealing, sorta roomy zip-up types. No big loss, even at 7 bills.

Comment

• Monty76
                  • Sep 2006

This was the carpe leather, there was also a heavy knit LUC Cardi that went for 400-500.

Comment

• reborn
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Monty76 View Post
                    This was the carpe leather, there was also a heavy knit LUC Cardi that went for 400-500.
                    D'oh, I forgot about the single button cardi/blazer...at least from the appearance, it looked awesome. As did the Berrini scarf ($50 clams). perhaps next time.

Comment

• random
                      • Dec 2007

hmm, i have so far only seen two styles of leather by carpe. this one, and the long coat. iirc i have handled at barneys a similar one. it was horse leather, coarse linen lining, very very heavy. i think it was cut slimmer in the waist/chest parts then this one but the shoulders were rather wide as well.
                      I don't exist.

Comment

• reborn
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by random View Post
                        hmm, i have so far only seen two styles of leather by carpe. this one, and the long coat. iirc i have handled at barneys a similar one. it was horse leather, coarse linen lining, very very heavy. i think it was cut slimmer in the waist/chest parts then this one but the shoulders were rather wide as well.

I am pretty sure the boxy fit is do to the model being too small to fill out the jacket.

Comment

• jordache jeans
                          • Aug 2008

How come I cant access the private room? I am a superstar and they sent me an email invite for it, I click the link and not one link or mention of it on the site.

I've had access to it before, but none of the last few invites to it have shown anything for me.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

New code for free shipping LOVE@YOOX
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

doh, just placed an order yesterday
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

call them, they will adjust IME. and thanks faust.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎