X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

I love how Yoox keeps up the product thumbnail and availability after they've already sold out of what you're looking for. So you see a great buy in something you might not normally purchase in your size, click on it and it's out.
    I went through a lot of the sale stuff. Let's just put it this way...I would hate to work in their fulfillment/shipping department this week.
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Bosozoku
      • Sep 2008

feed@yoox for a 10% discount on the entire winter-collection.

Comment

• hurricane08
        • Nov 2008

who grabbed this amazing -definition of-leather jacket (L size) ? :(

Here's it looks better http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=48I

I was about to buy it with the new coupon .

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ consider yourself lucky. rick's shearlings are usually a fail (or a definition of fail, if you will)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mike
            • Dec 2006

i just tried feed@yoox and it says Code not valid for this Country site...im in the us...is this normal???

Comment

• hurricane08
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              /\ consider yourself lucky. rick's shearlings are usually a fail (or a definition of fail, if you will)
              why is that? do you mean the fabric is a fail or the idea of shearling? cause i love the fur interior . It seems so unique compared with other r.o. FW jackets.Maybe i'm wrong ,i don't have experience with r.o. apparel.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by hurricane08 View Post
                why is that? do you mean the fabric is a fail or the idea of shearling? cause i love the fur interior . It seems so unique compared with other r.o. FW jackets.Maybe i'm wrong ,i don't have experience with r.o. apparel.
                No one loves shearlings more than me. His are ill-fitting, at least in my experience.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
                  did you saw the one I posted on good finds?, I miss the old raf...
                  No, but I'll go look.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bosozoku
                    • Sep 2008

Cheap Mihara Yasuhiro boots, Rick Owens hi-tops went for 105 €, a selection of Number Nine.....

Comment

• Catfood
                      • Oct 2008

I love how Yoox leaves up the pictures of sold out items for a while, almost as if it's taunting me

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

seriously!

134 usd for rick trainers is ridiculous, cheaper than a pair of fake ones on ebay haha.

btw, what time does yoox generally add more stock to new arrivals in PST?

calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ Europeans get the first dibs, we are always out of luck.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tlack
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            /\ Europeans get the first dibs, we are always out of luck.
                            can you tell me more? i'm thinking about making a web app to track and notify inventory changes on yoox. that's the fourth pair of shoes i've missed. do they show up first on a different domain and hours later on the .com, or is it based on geolocating your IP address?

inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

• Wax
                              • Sep 2009

Think I saw items getting listed around noon and even at 2am in the morning (Germany). There is either some kind of delay or the items are listed in another timezone. I doubt there would be somone listing items at 2am.. you can enable email notifications on new items but they are always late.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tlack View Post
                                can you tell me more? i'm thinking about making a web app to track and notify inventory changes on yoox. that's the fourth pair of shoes i've missed. do they show up first on a different domain and hours later on the .com, or is it based on geolocating your IP address?

inquiring minds want to know!
                                I don't know the details, sorry. Just speaking from experience.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎