X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by droogist View Post
    ^ That's not it, because they're not shown as sold. They're just - poof! - gone. They don't turn up in searches, either.
    argh gotcha... sorry for the misinterpretation. Sometimes they just pulled back some items and they might pop up again, in sample sales or whatever. I had my eyes on an Undercover knit inserted jacket and one day its price suddenly dropped to zero. and at the same teime it also showed as unavailable and was removed from my dream box. Then later on one of the days it suddenly popped up and was sold out at half of the price I would be willing to pay for it... ewww.

Btw have anyone has any idea how to tell if the item is stocked in their NJ warehouse or has to be shipped from their italian warehouse first? Sometimes I want to place an order but want to make sure I could received some item before certain date so in that case I might want place one separate order for US based items and others in another order.
    I don't exist.

Comment

• droogist
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by random View Post
      argh gotcha... sorry for the misinterpretation. Sometimes they just pulled back some items and they might pop up again, in sample sales or whatever. I had my eyes on an Undercover knit inserted jacket and one day its price suddenly dropped to zero. and at the same teime it also showed as unavailable and was removed from my dream box. Then later on one of the days it suddenly popped up and was sold out at half of the price I would be willing to pay for it... ewww.
      All of the Undercover has vanished in exactly this way - that's what prompted my initial question, actually. I hope they put it back... :(

Comment

• genzou2.0
        • Jul 2008

wasnt sure if this belonged here or WTF

Comment

• hurricane08
          • Nov 2008

all denim products gone? what's happening?

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by droogist View Post
            All of the Undercover has vanished in exactly this way - that's what prompted my initial question, actually. I hope they put it back... :(

its back...i can vouch that womens has pages of great stuff. first thing this morning all of it was priced well and now some is nfs at $0. hate when they do that.

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

I wish Yoox would follow the lead of other online retailers who always keep at least one coupon for 10-15% in rotation. And the free shipping should really be standard as it's likely a giant tax write off for them anyway.

I think most Yoox buys are on impulse and impulse is greater when it's spurred on by some savings or a free shipping offer. As an occasional customer, I sometimes feel that if I buy anything, I'm going to turn around tomorrow and find I could have bought the same item from them for $25 cheaper.
              Originally posted by mizzar
              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• random
                • Dec 2007

yoox's marketing strategy is pure shit.
                I don't exist.

Comment

• hurricane08
                  • Nov 2008

sales started ,no announcments yet ,-20% for E.U. don't know if it's a weekend surprise or the start of AW sales.We'll see...

styletoday@yoox -10% + free shipping

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by hurricane08 View Post
                    sales started ,no announcments yet ,-20% for E.U. don't know if it's a weekend surprise or the start of AW sales.We'll see...

styletoday@yoox -10% + free shipping
                    I tried 'styletoday@yoox' earlier today and it doesn't work in the U.S.
                    Originally posted by mizzar
                    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• sargon97
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                      I tried 'styletoday@yoox' earlier today and it doesn't work in the U.S.
                      Nope it doesn't.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I wish Yoox would follow the lead of other online retailers who always keep at least one coupon for 10-15% in rotation. And the free shipping should really be standard as it's likely a giant tax write off for them anyway.

I think most Yoox buys are on impulse and impulse is greater when it's spurred on by some savings or a free shipping offer. As an occasional customer, I sometimes feel that if I buy anything, I'm going to turn around tomorrow and find I could have bought the same item from them for $25 cheaper.
                        Yes, I've had that same feeling plenty of times. Even with my last purchase I hesitated (and I haven't bought there over a year and a half until yesterday).
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• random
                          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Yes, I've had that same feeling plenty of times. Even with my last purchase I hesitated (and I haven't bought there over a year and a half until yesterday).
                          if you dont mind me asking, are you still a yoox superstar? i had not bought much from them before this summer but then i made a few purchases partly just because i wanted to keep my s/s status. . Being called vip sometimes makes one feel better... esp for the preview section. just wondering if i have to do so to keep the status. is it renewed every year or not necessarily so?
                          I don't exist.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

no. i only bought yesterday, it's not even here yet, haha. i doubt a small purchase like mine qualifies me. but i always have laika to give me a sneak into preview.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• random
                              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              no. i only bought yesterday, it's not even here yet, haha. i doubt a small purchase like mine qualifies me. but i always have laika to give me a sneak into preview.

def. envious of that.
                              I don't exist.

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                                • Jun 2007

I know that exact feeling. You couldn't have said it any better.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎