X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronv
    • Nov 2009

epic wrong sizing.

Anyone know what I should do? I made an Order for a Size 52(IT) Blazer and the confirmation mail sent also stated Size 52(IT). However, when i checked the shipping/invoice item details, the blazer size inflated to a 56(IT) 0.0

I have already logged a complaint to customer care @ yoox and all they could say is, file a return when the thing arrives. I am like incurring more $$$$ for their negligence......

Comment

• ronv
      • Nov 2009

Oh and I can't perform a return as it is Final Sale item from the Sample Sale. dungggcrapp

Comment

• beardown
        rekoner
        • Feb 2009

Basically you have 2 options:

1. Wait until it arrives to see how much bigger it is than you think it will be because Yoox is pretty consistently inconsistent with sizing accuracy.
        It might not be as big as you think it will and you can get it tailored to fit.

2. Sell it on sufu and try to get your money back.

If Yoox can't help, I'm not sure what anybody else could do to help.
        If it was their mistake and it's really 4 (?) sizes larger than indicated, I'd hold them to their mistake.
        Originally posted by mizzar
        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• birdytg
          • Feb 2010

Yes, we all know that Yoox is having a big misunderstanding with International sizes (which are basically french sizes) and Italian sizes (which are French size +4).
          Most of creators are giving french sizes on tag (even a lot of italian creators) but Yoox goes on thinking they are italian sizes! So when they give an international size, they're doing a (-4) on tag number!
          So, when you order a 48 international size, this is in fact an internation size 52 that you get...!!!
          Could be simple if it works each time, (even if wrong), but it doesn't work each time because sometimes Yoox also makes errors in addition!
          It's very frustrating and had a lot of disappointment many times when receiving the stuff.
          You have to ship back (lost of time too!..) but they will refund the full price for sure because size can be read on the tag and prooves they did the error even if it was from a final clearance sale. Report to Customer Care before shipping back!
          Conclusion: it would be far more simple if there was, at last, one and unique worlwide international sizing, whatever is the one chosen!!!!
          http://www.mypixeldiary.com
          http://www.birdytg.com
          www.birdytg.blogspot.fr
          http://www.facebook.com/birdy.tg
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mypixeldiary

Comment

• Babar
            • Jan 2007

Yoox also lists the size as it's written on the label on all items.. I've never had any sizing issues on any of my orders.

Comment

• ronv
              • Nov 2009

well, haha this is more than sizing error. The item details on the confirmation mail and the shipping/invoice are different, which is actually kinda weird.

SOOOO, make sure all of you check every single detail when buying from YOOX. =p

Comment

• francojean23
                • Sep 2008

big weekend sale , bunch of random stuff discounted , yohji and cdg for one

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

just mixed in with everything else?

Comment

• francojean23
                    • Sep 2008

yeah seems that way . just happened to search yohji and found a bunch of stuff discounted , sale ends Sunday night , seems random for the most part though

Comment

• t-bone
                      • Dec 2009

It seems to be mostly older stuff, if you sort by new arrivals, sale stuff all shows up after newer stuff.

Comment

• 951SoCal
                        • May 2010

anyone have free shipping or percentage off coupons/codes theyy want to share? i want to get something off the site

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

i think it's just free shipping on all orders right now^
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mononon
                            • Sep 2009

nevermind, i guess that promotion is now over. sorry
                            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mononon
                              • Sep 2009

free shipping again!

Comment

• red120
                                • May 2010

Just me, or Yoox hasn't done an actual % discount coupon code for a long time?

They used to have them all the time a few years ago..
                                love.to: ENFANTS PERDUS Gothic Nouveau Jewelry | Elysieme Boutique

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎