Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

CCP Tornados -sz. 8 - $600 OBO. Not perfect condition but I'd say the price reflects that.

Beau... if those white derbies are yours in a size 7 you need to sell them to me immediately.

Comment

• BeauIXI
      • Nov 2008

Sorry man, I think they're bc3's, and he might just be a 7. Anyway, enough talk from me.

REMOVED (But they were so good, guys, boy if you're reading this, you missed out big time, I mean real big time, pal.)
      Last edited by BeauIXI; 02-07-2012, 01:37 AM.
      Originally posted by philip nod
      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

those tornadoes should be given away
        at a certain point all you are buying is a name

the white derbies are nice and i dont know whats the hate about white/ light colred shoes, I need to have at least one all the time,

I have the grey/ green version of those and I am thinking of selling them, as I am begining to hate the feeling of walking in them.
        Since those black drips in the classifieds are gone now I am in no hurry.....................

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
        CCP Tornados -sz. 8 - $600 OBO. Not perfect condition but I'd say the price reflects that.

Beau... if those white derbies are yours in a size 7 you need to sell them to me immediately.
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by lost53 View Post
          ...Dane seriously... If you talk as much as you post, you must have mastered the art of circular breathing
          Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
          I find it amazing that Dane voices an opinion on EVERYTHING....CONSTANTLY.
          his name appears in virtually every thread I open. it must be marvelous to possess extensive knowledge/opinions,in all areas AND be compelled to share said knowledge/opinions with everyone,always. 1400 posts in a year. it begs the questions "what did dane do before discovering sz? what vehicle did he use for his evangelism pre sz?"

I never take shots like this but Dane felt obliged to take a free one @ me awhile back and the quoted post seems to echo my sentiments. we're even now and we can put a lid on this... I hope so anyway.
          Apparently I make 3.96 posts/day...if you think that's too much:

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

It's funny you're being defensive about this, as I think the only reason endo is saying all this is because of you writing a very similar thing about him a week ago... 'It's funny how you keep posting when it feels like you're not really saying anything', or some other bullshit along those lines.
            Last edited by michael_kard; 02-06-2012, 04:56 PM. Reason: typo
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by DRRRK
              Other stats would say 500 posts this year...
              daaaamn. and I though I lived here
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eleven crows
                • Mar 2011

does ccp make the only pointed toe shoe that retains any sort of popularity on here? cdiem, guidi, avantindietro, layer-0, is, etc, are all rounded off, albeit from a similar "family".

ccp derbies would have to be one of the most ubiquitous pieces of footwear. a quick trip round recent purchases or waywt supports this. is it hype or are they that appealing?

personally, i like them. while not my favourite shape - this honour goes to cdiem - they're a damn nice one.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                  • Nov 2008

^It's a crazy shape, actually. It's a mexican cowboy last in the form of a derby shoe.

CDiem are closer to what you would call a "classic" derby, and are my favourite shape in that family as well.
                  Originally posted by philip nod
                  somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Ive always loved pointy toed shoes and will continue to wear them regardless of what others think or what style comes and goes....

people should wear whatever they like and not be too caught up in the latest trend

I love Cdiems, because they are very elegant and the construction is almost impossible to top, but I still wear occasionally all my pointy toed footwear and will continue to do so.

its interesting that my best loved CCP are the boar leather side zips I have that are more narrow than the current shaped ones
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• gavagai
                      • May 2010

I'm so tempted to say some shit here regarding the last two pages but i'll refrain lest some blockhead decides to take one of my innocuous posts and make it their sig...

Size Large blistered Scuba in drkshdw color for cheap from a reputable seller:

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                      I should have added imho before and after that sentence.

Comment

• lost53
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                        Apparently I make 3.96 posts/day...if you think that's too much:

...it was joke.. wouldn't want to miss your "nose" in the scent thread!!

Comment

• Who?
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                          does ccp make the only pointed toe shoe that retains any sort of popularity on here? cdiem, guidi, avantindietro, layer-0, is, etc, are all rounded off, albeit from a similar "family".

ccp derbies would have to be one of the most ubiquitous pieces of footwear. a quick trip round recent purchases or waywt supports this. is it hype or are they that appealing?

personally, i like them. while not my favourite shape - this honour goes to cdiem - they're a damn nice one.
                          SAK makes beautiful pointed toe shoes in an similar aesthetic, not sure why but they remain largely unknown with the exception of the converse collaboration:
                          WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by lost53 View Post
                            ...it was joke.. wouldn't want to miss your "nose" in the scent thread!!
                            Thought maybe you were still mad that I wouldn't proxy that wallet for you. ;)

If anyone's looking for xs rick stuffs:

hello, i am selling some rick owens stuff that i have never wear or rarely wear. i bought them from LVR, AR and MR PORTER. both jackets are true to size while the pants are actually an eu 46/small. all of them are from ss11.GOOGLE CHECK OUT ONLY. rick owens long safari jacket condition: brand new...
                            Last edited by Dane; 02-07-2012, 08:23 AM.
                            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• thaiison
                              • Dec 2009

Julius jeans size 1

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

rick sleeveless tee in 3 colors with lots of sizes left
                                rick sleeveless unstable cotton tee for under $70 and there's a code in the yoox thread for 10% off until saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎