X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trompel'oeil
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by beardown View Post
    Are you getting a kickback from American Apparel by promoting their sales over here? You posted the very same thing on March 14th (although you went back and deleted it).

So what gives? You've posted 3 times on the forum and twice have been links to the AA site and what they're selling.
    Cheers Sherlock.

Allot of the titles went out of stock the day I originally posted the link so I deleted my post. I noticed allot of titles went back up for sale so I thought I would share. You're right I don't have allot of posts, but I'm really just trying to contribute to the forum.

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by trompel'oeil View Post
      Cheers Sherlock.

Allot of the titles went out of stock the day I originally posted the link so I deleted my post. I noticed allot of titles went back up for sale so I thought I would share. You're right I don't have allot of posts, but I'm really just trying to contribute to the forum.
      bad idea to insult the moderators...they will ban you allot.

Moving on...men's Diddy Doma belt - $55 on yoox canada:

Men's L&F alpaca/linen shorty-pants (in women's section) for $75:

...I think someone posted a code in the yoox thread as well.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Are you sure those are men's? They look like women's.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Are you sure those are men's? They look like women's.
          Here they are on a Layers model:

I have a pair...super comfy loungy pants. I also throw them in the washing machine and they always come out fine.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• nahneun
            • Feb 2011

do the smalls fit a 46 or a 48? i remember reading that l&f runs large somewhere on this forum.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
              do the smalls fit a 46 or a 48? i remember reading that l&f runs large somewhere on this forum.
              xs = 46 due to stretching. I threw my size Small in the washer/dryer and they now fit somewhere between a 46 and a 48.

Comment

• Pontifex
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                xs = 46 due to stretching. I threw my size Small in the washer/dryer and they now fit somewhere between a 46 and a 48.
                That layers model must have sized up then? The fit is a lot more relaxed compared to the yoox pic.
                oh, R'lyeh?

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Pontifex View Post
                  That layers model must have sized up then? The fit is a lot more relaxed compared to the yoox pic.
                  if you could flip that chick around, I imagine you'd see 25 clothespins.

they fit me like they fit him.

Comment

• trompel'oeil
                    • Mar 2012

bad idea to insult the moderators...they will ban you allot.

Moving on...men's Diddy Doma belt - $55 on yoox canada:

Men's L&F alpaca/linen shorty-pants (in women's section) for $75:

...I think someone posted a code in the yoox thread as well.
                    Buried the hatchet over PM, its all good.

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

if you could flip that chick around, I imagine you'd see 25 clothespins.

they fit me like they fit him.
                      truth! sometimes yoox doesnt even bother with pinning the excess. from my experience yoox get's whatever size they have and throws it on a model regardless of the models measurements which then causes a lot of misleading ill-fitting photos. on the subject of current lost and found shirts, ss12, they are sized up at least 1 on every retailers page this season. they fit a lot slimmer than past seasons. it's also why i appreciate sites like hlorenzo and oki-ni who gives a models measurements and what size they are wearing.
                      Last edited by messenoire; 03-30-2012, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• KingJulien
                        • Oct 2011

I really don't get yoox, I think they'd do so much better taking decent photos of the clothing laid out on the floor rather than hiring a size 42 model and stuffing him into XS clothing for the product shot.

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

i'm glad they're clueless. it also leaves the clueless clueless, and the ones who aren't can swoop in on that shit

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                            i'm glad they're clueless. it also leaves the clueless clueless, and the ones who aren't can swoop in on that shit
                            ditto. cheap ninja swag.

Comment

• savant
                              • Jul 2011

Putting these up for sale as I already have enough Guidi footwear and want to fund other purchases. Purchased them from PNP brand new about 4 months ago. Size 45 Condition is excellent, feel free to contact me with any questions

guidi 995 in size 45 donkey black

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎