Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shuit
    • Apr 2012

0JSIMPS0N: I think it kinda make sense if you think of it in another way. Celebrities are beat up by news and scandals everyday. However, the harder the news, the better the rating. Inbox me if you want a better explanation.

Jin: take that to cobblers, $30 and the heels is ready to wear. Really simple. this condition is not that bad at all for this piece in this price.

Comment

• Zenith
      • Jun 2009

Damn didn't see someone took a big bite out of the heel...just as well they got sold. Eh still beats those BBS sneaks everybody seems to love (irrelevant I know).

EDIT: No, thankfully someone was faster than I. Expect to see them on the bay after they realize how f'ed the heel is, even with a good cobbler its going to need alot of care.
      Last edited by Zenith; 07-23-2012, 06:54 AM.

Comment

• shuit
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
        Damn didn't see someone took a big bite out of the heel...just as well they got sold. Eh still beats those BBS sneaks everybody seems to love (irrelevant I know).
        I thought so too, I would go for og over bbs sneakers anytime.

ps: is it you who bought them?

Comment

• gnow
          • Jun 2010

BBS Sneaks are awesome in all aspects of fit, design, and comfort.

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
            Amazing prices on Rad Hourani (70% off)
            Including his signature leggings and the limited edition Zip Boots (unisex)
            http://ansh46.com/shop/sale/32/rad_by_rad_hourani
            The "one size" for the leggins worries me a bit, I'm afraid this is too tight. I'm 31 on RO jeans.

Comment

• shdws
              • Sep 2011

Whoever bought those Rick dunks is retarded.

If they are worn out to such a degree, you could just imagine how long the original wearer had them on for and how much use they got.

I know it's been discussed but seriously why would someone wear someones shoe that is not practically new :/
              Sure sure I bet I will get responses like: "I can't afford it retail, or I missed out on those particular XYZ limited blah blah boot/shoe/car/dog/whatever"
              But FK if one missed out or can't afford RELAX, it's not like your going to die.

The thought of the smell and sweat from the original owner makes me cringe, to add pain, the thought of even putting such beat up shoes on makes me want to hurl.
              Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• aaand for those who interested

they are still there, just to stop furious crowd of resellers

only problem that this place is large store in Moscow and they don't ship worldwide
                but I can help

PM for link

Zenith, they got size 41
                Last edited by Guest; 07-26-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• the breaks
                  • Sep 2007

boo hoo getting another mans sweat on you

ever played sports? happens all the time
                  Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Crowzer
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jin View Post
                    aaand for those who interested
                    Looking for the all black dunk for age in 43 or 42.5, too bad. By the way, good sales.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                      Whoever bought those Rick dunks is retarded.

If they are worn out to such a degree, you could just imagine how long the original wearer had them on for and how much use they got.

I know it's been discussed but seriously why would someone wear someones shoe that is not practically new :/
                      Sure sure I bet I will get responses like: "I can't afford it retail, or I missed out on those particular XYZ limited blah blah boot/shoe/car/dog/whatever"
                      But FK if one missed out or can't afford RELAX, it's not like your going to die.

The thought of the smell and sweat from the original owner makes me cringe, to add pain, the thought of even putting such beat up shoes on makes me want to hurl.
                      I take it you're not one for casual bowling?
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• diorowen
                        • Aug 2010

The rick dunk's sole is death.
                        cobbler is still human, he cant revive the dunk especially when the sole is bitten almost half of it.
                        save up $300 more, and get a new one.
                        still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• shdws
                          • Sep 2011

Diorowen gets it, seeing past years sales, additional $300 should cover it.

I mean sure if those dunks at least seemed to appear new, fine... that would seem ok, do what one wishes.

Breaks, I used to play football and I still go to the gym, but this is completely different. Hell I've slept on floors endless amounts of times, back home covered in mud from from head to toe from music festivals. But this is different, paying $280 for beat up shoes doesn't compute.

Dane bowling aint my thing anyway, but yea those bowling shoes are pretty rank as well, wear double socks.

Sorry to derail, continue on with good finds.
                          Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• FOREVER
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                            The "one size" for the leggins worries me a bit, I'm afraid this is too tight. I'm 31 on RO jeans.
                            Rad Hourani usually fits a bit larger Crowzer, and it's a stretchy denim upper. For 110 it's totally worth to try imo (it was too big and long on me, I'm a 28 Rick denim)

Comment

• david s
                              • Jul 2010

small size ma+

shoes, size 40
                              It's absolutely Hedious!
                              shy poser

Comment

• ro safari in size 50 700euro on Yoox Italy if someone need it and have a proxy

fuck it.
                                Julius rings and something more on damned Yoox USA
                                you know how to find em there
                                Last edited by Guest; 07-23-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎