• Sep 2006

Raf Simons

Great pair of Raf Simons pants, too bad it's not my size

http://cgi.ebay.com/raf-simons-FUTUR...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Re: Raf Simons

I think they do run pretty slim. Would be best to contact the seller and ask for measurements. Great pants!

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

CDiems

Camo laces on the CDiems? Everyone best step thier Arte Povera game up!
        *click for link

Comment

• irrlicht
          • Jan 2007

Re: CDiems

^ thats intense! i remember a long while ago yoox had these suede boots with neon spray-paint stains.

anyways.. some poell goodies on y! (click)

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Re: CCP gloves

[quote user="Avantster"]

Julius '05 AW Calf Leather Jacket - Similar to Poell's fencing jacket at a fraction of the price!

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u16087726

[/quote]

Thank you thank you thank you for this link! I'm gonna get this over the CCP.... in the end,

A). spending essentially/potentially $6 on a jacket is insane. I'd have buyers remorse for years not to mention my wallet will hurt and limit me from more important spendings like airplane tickets for the girlfriend etc.

B). It's close enough and it's the aesthetic of that offset zipper that is nice. Sure the CCP leather is out of this world, but saving a potential $5000... i'm willing to compromise (and by compromise, I mean I just freed up the cash to buy a 2007 pure black Ego with halo and 45/45 for under $950 shipped!.... sorry guys, only Cas would know what I mean by that hahaha).

Now some of that MA+ is VERY tempting! Could definitely consider scoring one of the coats or bags.

Thanks again Avantster!!!!! You rock!!!!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Haha, nice Albert! I'm sure you'll be happy with BOTH your purchases. (that's a good deal by the way)
              The fencing jacket will always be around if you want to spring for it, but that Julius piece is a real nice alternative. And like you said, this way you have some cash for another coat.

I wish I lived in a place were I could justify a nice coat....*sigh*

Comment

• ionn26
                • Feb 2007

Alright Albert.. I was gonna bid, but I won't fight with you... [70]

Comment

• ionn26
                  • Feb 2007

So I want the CCP blue boots.. who do I have to ask for proxy from Japan????[8-|]

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

i use www.celga.com
                    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• ionn26
                      • Feb 2007

Just take a look at celga looks complicated and expensive... but I will give a try.. thanks Joey

Comment

• Monty76
                        • Sep 2006

Harnden x CdG

Paul Harnden X Comme Des Garcons Boots

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/100640444

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

augusta

these are pretty sick

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Haha, nice Albert! I'm sure you'll be happy with BOTH your purchases. (that's a good deal by the way)
                            The fencing jacket will always be around if you want to spring for it, but that Julius piece is a real nice alternative. And like you said, this way you have some cash for another coat.

I wish I lived in a place were I could justify a nice coat....*sigh*

[/quote]

You and me both Cas.... texas heat is not something to take lightly! Those MA+ coats (the throne collar and the double layered one) are siiiiiiick.

Yes the CCP fencing one day when I have a lot more liquid cash. For now, it's pretty unreasonable in the end. Like you said, it'll always be around from one season to the next.

And ionn, thanks for letting me have at the julius leather jacket. I hope you get the inky CCP boots!! We're gonna tap Japan out of all of their nice pieces hehehe.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ionn26
                              • Feb 2007

Yes Albert... hopefully.. I am still trying to figure out the Japan proxy if it is worth it etc.. pity Japan always has small sizes......

Comment

• May 2007

Re: CCP Leather jackets are in stock at Lazzariweb

The jacket arrived this morning with no problems.

At 4k it is the most expensive piece of clothing I own but I am (sort of) ok with the cost. I've spent 1k-2k on things before and gotten not too much use. This is such a classic piece with suck great detailing that I know I will be wearing this for many years to come.

The fencing jacket, for me at least, is not a day to day item. Though I will try it on next time I am at Atelier. It's fantastic looking when worn closed but at these prices want the versatility to wear it everywhere and even unzipped without it looking strange :)

[quote user="ionn26"]

ddohnggo and image great purchase!!!

Aren't you guys a little bit concerned about the sizes before you purchase??? I mean.. CCP sizing are all very different every season.. and Lazzarri don't seem to have put the measurement on their website...

[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎