X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sCrAtChy
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
    interesting concept. Pretty nuts that it requires the destruction of the original garment though.

That Rick barf shirt... I've been looking for one in M or L for ages but every one that pops up seems to be a XS!
    Thanks for the heads up. Copped the Barf shirt. Been searching for a XS.

Comment

• voice_on_tape
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
      interesting concept. Pretty nuts that it requires the destruction of the original garment though.

That Rick barf shirt... I've been looking for one in M or L for ages but every one that pops up seems to be a XS!
      I'm sure they were probably flawed, torn or stained in some way. Highly doubt they're cutting up sellable items like that. It's a pretty good reuse of things like that. I dig it
      -v_o_t
      sale items

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

well the actual intact clothing items they were selling were all flawless, so I'm wondering if they were purchased for material and went unused. I don't know how that would work though, I mean if you make two $50 dog shirts out of a $500 silk dress, doesn't sound like very good business...
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• darkbydesign
          • Sep 2010

Size L (50) Rick Owens Studded blistered leather at $1k. I consider that a good deal if this is your size and style. Also, it's a "make an offer" auction, so could be less....

Comment

• diorowen
            • Aug 2010

good luck
            Last edited by diorowen; 08-19-2013, 10:06 PM.
            still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Babar
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Babar View Post
              "Vintage" Helmut Lang cashmere coat:
              http://www.yoox.com/us/41386060WL/it...6060WL&sizeId=
              Haha, it seems this coat (and the others just posted in the Helmut Lang section) is from some cheapo made in China label named "Helmut-L"!

Comment

• blackfedora
                • Jan 2012

Dirt cheap CCP, tops and bottoms from 2010 collection, sizes are 1 x 50 and 3 x 54 (scroll down to see all)

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

^can someone hit up the seller for me? been looking for that shirt in black and havent been a sufu member for years

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

comme des garçons X cdiem size 43

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• isayhello
                      • Apr 2013

Good prices on Ann D

I was looking for an Ann Demeulemeester coat and came across this site that lists all current and prior sales of this designer on MyHabit, sorted by discount. The interesting thing is that I was able to order a coat from a sale that officially closed in June, but I was able to get to it through a link on sortedby.

Great prices on a large selection of domains. Find the pefect domain for your new startup.

Comment

• Lo-ki
                        • Jan 2011

BBS Boots size 44 BIN AU $500

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boris-Bidj...item41760f56b0
                        She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• MosesHerzog
                          • Feb 2013

the trick is in the shipping cost....

Comment

• Lo-ki
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MosesHerzog View Post
                            the trick is in the shipping cost....
                            I'm sure you can ask not to AusPost "Express Post" International Parcel.
                            before placing your bid, most sellers are ok not to use Express post when asked prior....although, I can see your point.........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NWT-BORIS-...item58a14882c0
                            $400 BIN not great but if I must respond, may as well add something of menial substance......
                            She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• stereophobic
                              • Aug 2009

^ AUD $180 for an EPI package is bullshit. You can't even go up to AUD $150 with a 5kg package.
                              An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎