• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drizzly
    Banned
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
    i ordered them but i'm thinking there's a very good chance it gets cancelled. they were in my cart and when i saw the post i went ahead and placed the order thinking there would be a mad dash for them. we shall see.
    what size?

Comment

• jskidder1
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
      what size?
      they were a 41.

Comment

• drizzly
        Banned
        • Apr 2012

they were a 41.
        oh ok, good luck and enjoy, thats no where near my size

Comment

• boreeed
          • Nov 2012

rick geometric bomber

Comment

• drizzly
            Banned
            • Apr 2012

good price on bbs boots http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boris-Bidjan...-/171112852250

Comment

• jskidder1
              • Jan 2011

rick combats in 40 & 46 for $639:

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Ah, shit, don't this to me! Kitchen table, not boots, kitchen table, not boots...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• drizzly
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Ah, shit, don't this to me! Kitchen table, not boots, kitchen table, not boots...
                  boots boots boots,

maybe find table on craigslist

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

this will be useless to all but a few but barneys will actually send you 45.5 so if you're a true 13 caveat emptor

Comment

• Raw
                      • Oct 2009

Plokhov boots for a steal price, not a fan of the suede but someone might like them.
                      Shop for Alexandre Plokhov Crosta Low Boot in Black at FWRD. Free 2 day shipping and returns.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Two pairs of Augusta boots at Tokio7 in the East Village. Tall black double-layer boots - $900, pearl white ankle lace-ups - $800. I don't remember the sizes, do not PM me - call the store.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dmash
                          • Jun 2011

i ordered them but i'm thinking there's a very good chance it gets cancelled. they were in my cart and when i saw the post i went ahead and placed the order thinking there would be a mad dash for them. we shall see.

just curious how much did you get them for? awesome awesome boots, only problem is some people said they're 'ccp like' with their comfort

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                            • Jun 2011

Do all of you really have such uncomfortable ccp footwear? I've found every pair I've owned to be just as comfortable as any other boot, maybe I've just gotten lucky through :)
                            -v_o_t
                            sale items

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by voice_on_tape View Post
                              Do all of you really have such uncomfortable ccp footwear? I've found every pair I've owned to be just as comfortable as any other boot, maybe I've just gotten lucky through :)
                              Agreed... I've owned something like 8-10 pairs over the years the only pair that ever killed me was the fully jointed boot but that was because of the irregular shrinkage/sizing of it and the tip of a nail coming through the inner sole

My black tornados I have had since 2007 and are often the only footwear I bring for a weekend trip. Walk all day in them no problem.

The approach to CCP footwear should be the same mentality as what you would have for true cowboy boots. They may be uncomfortable at first, but the full-leather construction will slowly break in and truly mold to your foot with wear and use and become very much a personal item with time.
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• jskidder1
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by dmash View Post
                                just curious how much did you get them for? awesome awesome boots, only problem is some people said they're 'ccp like' with their comfort
                                i did end up receiving them. they were $900 + tax. as far as comfort it's too early to say really. wore them for the first time yesterday and were better than i expected. i imagine once they break in they will be perfectly fine, but they are indeed incredibly stiff to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎