• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grapefruitpop
    Banned
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
    I don't understand how the Canadian postal service manages to be simultaneously the worst in the world and also one of the most expensive.
    Have shipped/received between 200-300 packages using Canadapost over the years, only had 1 issue. During an ice storm a package was scanned as delivered but actually wasn't delivered till two days after (and it was between Christmas and New Years). Always reasonably priced and seems to ALWAYS get items before their estimated arrival time. No idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• upsilonkng
      • May 2010

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
      ???

out of ~850 packages i have mailed, they have lost 1 [and that wasn't their fault, it was USPS who lost it in california].

they are the most reliable service i've used [including DHL, FedEx, & UPS], and also the cheapest [compared to USPS, or any other national postal service].

what, precisely, are you smoking that led you to this conclusion?

edit: more importantly, what is that boutique smoking? - as tracked shipping for a parcel that light to AUS shouldn't cost any more than $50.00 CAD - $65.00 CAD maximum [and that's actual cost, whereas most boutiques will charge less than what it costs them and work it into their margins].

i'm presuming they're working import duty into the price as well, so there's no extra surprises upon delivery?
      some stores want to make money around every corner. Vertice charges like 8% or 9% to "process" extracting the VAT from a non european buyer, and they told me it's standard practice for most eu retailers.
      USPS is great and cheap and generally quick as hell in America outside of America it's on someone else ur local postal service in the last 4 years of sending clothes they lost one tank to thailand, everything got there in one piece.

Comment

• messenoire
        • Nov 2009

my only problem, and i wouldnt really call it that because i am a patient person and dont need stuff "NOW!", is that whenever i order through canadian retailers the packages tend to wait a bit longer at the border than other countries. not really a significant amount longer but usually a few days to a week longer than other countries. is there a reason for this? it doesnt really bother me but it's just an observation.

Comment

• curiouscharles
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          my only problem, and i wouldnt really call it that because i am a patient person and dont need stuff "NOW!", is that whenever i order through canadian retailers the packages tend to wait a bit longer at the border than other countries. not really a significant amount longer but usually a few days to a week longer than other countries. is there a reason for this? it doesnt really bother me but it's just an observation.
          only reason i could imagine this happening is user error when filling out the customs declaration [or user inexperience].

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
          some stores want to make money around every corner. Vertice charges like 8% or 9% to "process" extracting the VAT from a non european buyer, and they told me it's standard practice for most eu retailers.
          USPS is great and cheap and generally quick as hell in America outside of America it's on someone else ur local postal service in the last 4 years of sending clothes they lost one tank to thailand, everything got there in one piece.
          same story with canada post - unbelievably fast within canada [and unbelievably cheap].

luckily we haven't experienced the same international price hike that USPS did recently - though i'm expecting it any day now.

-

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Thought it over and pulled the trigger by myself via my USA proxy. Shipping to US is still expensive ($25, wow), but better than 125 to Eu and VAT hit on top of that.

For those who still want it, there is a guy on sufu classifieds selling used twice b/b feather necklace for $375 shipping and fees included.

Comment

• darkbydesign
              • Sep 2010

New Rick Dunks for $480 and $510 if your size, on LN-CC site here:

Comment

• k3mist
                • Apr 2013

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

you know you want it

Comment

• delicious_not
                  • Dec 2012

rick on gilt, lots of runway stuff.

Comment

• dunglan7
                    • Sep 2010

Good luck.
                    Last edited by dunglan7; 01-18-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• schemedream
                      • Jan 2013

BBS boots for 345 euro.

Comment

• mortalveneer
                        • Jan 2008

LUC sz. 48 to fit sz. 46
                        I am not who you think I am

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by mortalveneer View Post
                          It's always sad to see some items from sz classifieds going to ebay.

Comment

• JetLag
                            • Jul 2008

Agree. But it's even sadder to see these items sleeping in my closet :)
                            still available in the SZ classifieds anyway.
                            Originally posted by danman
                            If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• Ekinerkan
                              • Jan 2013

Dior Homme is not my thing but for 80 USD it seems like a deal someone might enjoy nicely.

“The noise of the bars, the grit of the sidewalks,
                              The decaying plane trees shedding leaves in the dark,
                              The omnibus a hurricane of rattling iron and mud,
                              That screeches, badly aligned on its wheels,
                              And slowly rolls its green and yellow eyes,
                              Workers going to their club, smoking clay pipes
                              Under the noses of the police officers,
                              Dripping roofs, sweating walls, slippery pavement,
                              Cracked asphalt, streams filling the gutter,
                              That’s my road—with heaven at the end.”
                              -- Paul Verlaine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍