X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deux_Oiseaux
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Oh, yeah, I am dying to add pale pink to my wardrobe!!!
    I know this is discussed in the past, but Paul Harnden's work doesn't always fit into the achromatic wardrobes of most people here (like yours). Nothing wrong with liking shades and tints of grey, but I think Paul Harnden's just content putting out pieces that fit in whimsical little world, which I think this blazer does. Either way, I do think it's a striking color

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

carol white leather fencing size 48 :

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• DudleyGray
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Deux_Oiseaux View Post
        I know this is discussed in the past, but Paul Harnden's work doesn't always fit into the achromatic wardrobes of most people here (like yours). Nothing wrong with liking shades and tints of grey, but I think Paul Harnden's just content putting out pieces that fit in whimsical little world, which I think this blazer does. Either way, I do think it's a striking color
        I thought this was a pretty good find:

bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Ooooh, grounds for dismissal. Get the fuck out of here, Deux, and take your pink Harnden with you.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• braver
            • Sep 2013

A DICIANNOVEVENTITRE
            Midtop Sneakers
            $759

One pair left in 42.

Sure it will be sold right after this post.

---
            barneyswarehouse, sorry forgot to post it! lol
            Last edited by braver; 04-01-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• DRRRK
              • Aug 2009

Even more certain is the question: where?

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

LOL! i love this. 'find-em-urself'-good finds

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                  Have to ask, WTH is the point of posting that?
                  You don't think it's dirty? To fake friendship with one group of people, and then to go to another and publicly deride the previous group? On one hand, I can understand the need not to stir up drama and air dirty laundry, but on the other hand, well it just rubs me the wrong way. Not to mention a good community depends on certain things like respect, and I can't think of anything more disrespectful to a community.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Ugh, sorry, I see your angle. To me didn't seem a dig at SZ, just at one user (who's on a lot of other sites as well), and deux had got their chewing out already and now was getting another. But rereading, yeah, does come off like you say. Suppose I assumed it wasn't an actual dig cause no one would be dumb enough to talk shit about SZ on SuFu while thinking it wouldn't get passed back, considering the sites' user-overlap.

Edit: I dunno, honestly. Wouldn't offend me if Deux'd said I'd posted something dumb on here (let's face it, I definitely have), so maybe I just read it as less dramatic than it is. People talk shit about SZ all the time. Not like the folks who made SZquotes weren't probably members here, to pick one example. But too tired and brain too fried to make accurate assessment.
                    NO!!!
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Ugh, sorry, I see your angle. To me didn't seem a dig at SZ, just at one user (who's on a lot of other sites as well), and deux had got their chewing out already and now was getting another. But rereading, yeah, does come off like you say. Suppose I assumed it wasn't an actual dig cause no one would be dumb enough to talk shit about SZ on SuFu while thinking it wouldn't get passed back, considering the sites' user-overlap.

Edit: I dunno, honestly. Wouldn't offend me if Deux'd said I'd posted something dumb on here (let's face it, I definitely have), so maybe I just read it as less dramatic than it is. People talk shit about SZ all the time. Not like the folks who made SZquotes weren't probably members here, to pick one example. But too tired and brain too fried to make accurate assessment.
                      Yeah, I fully understand non-SZ people to making fun of SZ, but one of the things that I like about this place is that people know what it is to dress unusually and everything that comes along with it (ie, stranger's reactions). So to see that from a member, I think the people here at least deserve to know who they're conversing with.

On the other hand, I do feel gross for posting it publicly, like a gossip. Maybe PM would have been better, but then only select people would know and I'd feel like a rat. Whatever, I'm over it now.

Comment

• braver
                        • Sep 2013

^^ OMG sorry, it's at barneyswarehouse!

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by braver View Post
                          ^^ OMG sorry, it's at barneyswarehouse!
                          Do you mean this one?

Comment

• Deux_Oiseaux
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                            You don't think it's dirty? To fake friendship with one group of people, and then to go to another and publicly deride the previous group? On one hand, I can understand the need not to stir up drama and air dirty laundry, but on the other hand, well it just rubs me the wrong way. Not to mention a good community depends on certain things like respect, and I can't think of anything more disrespectful to a community.
                            If I was simply looking to make fun of the site, I wouldn't have browsed through 800+ pages of the WAYWT as well as tons of various other threads. I even quote something almost directly from here (I think Avanster can be credited with the quote). If you think me posting something about the irony of seenmy talking about other people being dressed by the internet is a slight against the forum or its userbase as whole, I assure you, it's not, apologies to anyone who saw it that way.

Comment

• braver
                              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by newp View Post
                              Do you mean this one?
                              Yes, but they were all sold out in some hours after the post that you quoted. And I bought one pair for myself.
                              Looks like yesterday someone returned the sneakers and they were back on the barneys.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Deux_Oiseaux View Post
                                If I was simply looking to make fun of the site, I wouldn't have browsed through 800+ pages of the WAYWT as well as tons of various other threads. I even quote something almost directly from here (I think Avanster can be credited with the quote). If you think me posting something about the irony of seenmy talking about other people being dressed by the internet is a slight against the forum or its userbase as whole, I assure you, it's not, apologies to anyone who saw it that way.
                                Oh, just a misunderstanding then. My apologies as well for dragging it over here in that case. Although, I am surprised at myself that I cared enough to do that, I am not accustomed to caring about things.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎