X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cavagal_marche
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
    You guys are all tripping on this without the full story. I won't explain myself but i did offer the boots to the poster who originally posted the deal because he is a 45. The only ones i have available are a size tagged 44 that fit like a 45 and i am not trying to profit on em just shipping and tiny fees for my time. Feel free and criticize me but there are 2 options i am working on:
    1. finding a home for these on sz for someone who wants em
    2. returning them and calling it a day

pm me if you want em otherwise they are gone...
    We are tripping? You are a prick who used this opportunity to make some quick bucks. That is the story. The very essence of having a 'good finds' thread in a community forum such as this is to enable fellow members to get their hands on good deals which they have stumbled upon or to make aware something that is worth grabbing that is going for a good price which they themselves have no interest in getting. You are making a lame attempt to redeem yourself by writing a load of BS here as to how you offered them to an original poster and that now you are finding a home for them here to pass them on. They were $359USD+ and you want $800USD. $400 to cover shipping/fees?

Comment

• Senpai
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
      u think... last update was june 2012. Senpai trying to get his posts up so he can sell or post waywt..
      Ouch, excuse me for trying to be helpful and not seeing the update time. I couldn't care less about my post count as it's doubtful if either of those are threads i'll contribute to.

Comment

• stagename
        • Oct 2011

I was indeed agreeing with you guys. Two central points of communities are "consciousness of kind" - the intrinsic connection that community members feel towards one another - and a sense of moral responsibility, duty, or obligation towards community members and the community as a whole.

Comment

• volta
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
          I don't like it, but that's life
          bravo.

some of you guys are really fucking naive.

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

If you guys don't have links to the "good finds"...don't bother posting them.

The rest, as usual, is buyer beware. If anyone here thinks they can take advantage and not be caught, obviously is naive to how our community works.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
              yeah that. or maybe we just believe that sz:ers benefit more from helping each other out, than from pulling dick moves.
              I am loving this debate that is so telling of the differences between American and non-American values. America - cash is king, make money no matter what, fuck everyone else, any idea of helping each other out is communist propaganda. The rest of the world - shouldn't we strive to be decent human beings?
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sybarite
                • May 2014

Don't be so hard on yourselves: the United States is the world's most charitable country.

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  The rest of the world - shouldn't we strive to be decent human beings?
                  do you actually believe this?
                  Last edited by volta; 06-28-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• maps_mazes
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by sybarite View Post
                    Don't be so hard on yourselves: the United States is the world's most charitable country.
                    not saying you're wrong but the World Giving Index is calculated with reference to survey data.
                    something interesting to think about.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                      • May 2013

Originally posted by volta View Post
                      do you actually believe this?
                      indicative of another american 'value'.. that bewildering insularity most americans tend to have

//America --/-- The world\\

Comment

• neongud
                        • Mar 2013

Ridiculous price for this RO 09 intarsia leather, 500$. http://www.grailed.com/listings/7219...hneck-intarsia

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sybarite View Post
                          It also incarcerates more people than China, Russia, or any other undemocratic country and mercilessly exploits its poor. Not that I am itching to get into a discussion about politics here...
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Senpai
                            • Apr 2014

Carpe leather jacket in brown size 2 ~$570

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/g...1031406300153/

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                              • Dec 2012

RO Geobaskets from ss14 at 50% on Daad-Dantone... (395€)
                              (I just bought a pair full retail a month ago please someone buy those and be happy for me!!! )

sz 40

and sz 42

Comment

• Ivans On High
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2008

Rick intarsia for 560eur including VAT. Size 50.
                                http://www.serie-noire.fr/ConceptSto...her-black.html

Bloody bargain.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎