• Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by braver View Post
    Many Rick's t-shirts on Spenceclothing.
    Black ones are available in most sizes.
    I've said it before - can you include links in your posts? Are you really doing something useful or just racking you your post count?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• braver
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      I've said it before - can you include links in your posts? Are you really doing something useful or just racking you your post count?
      It's 2014 and users can simply go to the website by typing what they are looking for in the browser...

And no, I have never ever thought about my post count, that message was posted here after I ordered 3 tees on Spenceclothing today. Or it looked like junk?

Anyway, I'm so sorry for that, sir! Missed your previous advises. Will post links next time!

Comment

• jskidder1
        • Jan 2011

i'm guessing he is advocating outbound links in order to improve sz's seo ranking.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

its not about any sort of ranking; if you are so keen on sharing something, why not make the minimal effort to copy paste a link
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

http://www.spenceclothing.com/store/men/rick-owens/

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up the low neck black tee as just this week i was thinking about needing more rick basics.
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
              i'm guessing he is advocating outbound links in order to improve sz's seo ranking.
              OMFG
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• apathy!
                • Jan 2014

Thanks!

Does anyone know what the difference is between this:

and this:

lol?

Comment

• savant
                  • Jul 2011

^ JS would be silk/viscose fabric not cotton. I think they labelled it incorrectly. UC tag would be unstable cotton

Comment

• guardimp
                    • Jun 2010

And here I thought we got rid of the conspiracy theories when Leland got banned.

Comment

• apathy!
                      • Jan 2014

^thanks!

$520 for size 41 rick spiral zip creepers

All prices include worldwide shipping and paypal fee, not interested in any trades.If you need vouches, or any info, i have bought and sold from many members here. Junya Watanabe AW 2007 Moto Boiled Wool, size ss fits like a medium. Rarely worn, but its from 2007 so overall good condition. $290 h...

I love these so much. Best creeper iteration imo.

Comment

• morsto
                        • Nov 2008

nah, they are heaps behind the older side zip creepers, mostly because they are too wide in the shaft and hence will not sit tight on the ankle
                        I do not recognise the vessel,
                        but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                          • Jan 2013

For those in the US, has anyone had experience with Spence and customs? Should I expect some % based customs fee or anything if just buying one T? Don't want any UPS surprises...

Comment

• guardimp
                            • Jun 2010

Everything I have bought from them, tees to leathers, has been hit with customs.

Comment

• derpington
                              • Oct 2009

Not only customs fees, but since they ship through UPS, you'll also be hit with a plethora of brokerage fees, service fees, etc., which will add about another 25% onto the price of what you purchased.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                                • Sep 2010

Have had a mixed experience with Spence on that. Sometimes I get dramatic pay at delivery fees and other times nothing. Once UPS called months later demanding like $60 (which is no big deal, but the principle of not charging either before buying or at least upon delivery is unacceptable) and I was like "Hey-I paid already and have no idea what you are talking about" and to this day they still send collection agency bullshit my way. UPS is sketchy and that's the only reason to avoid. However, as far as Spence, Spence is perfectly fine and the prices are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎