X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rick-A-Doodle
    • Oct 2014

(not my picture, but the same bomber)

Mainline Exploder padded bomber. It was one of the best deals I got on a Rick piece ($300 with almost no wear). Second only to the black and white Elba jacket for $250. Consignment stores in Boston really don't know what they have sometimes. Not sure where I can find what season it's from.

Comment

• t-bone
      • Dec 2009

I'm not sure you know how this works...

Comment

• YTheLastMan
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Rick-A-Doodle View Post

Mainline Exploder padded bomber. It was one of the best deals I got on a Rick piece ($300 with almost no wear). Second only to the black and white Elba jacket for $250. Consignment stores in Boston really don't know what they have sometimes. Not sure where I can find what season it's from.

Are you the one marking it up on Grailed then?

Comment

• schemedream
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
          ^ there's size 35-40 available if you wander over to the women's section. you should cop, they're fun to wear.
          Dat womens section is out of control right now. Some good items. Good thing it's the holiday times. And girlfriends in Rick are way better than Santa's in Rick.

Comment

• neostrifeX
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Rick-A-Doodle View Post
            Pretty sure that's not mainline, I thought they added the button clasps for DRKSHDW. In any case if that photo is an exact representation, it's probably DRKSHDW from FW10 or around there.

Also as t-bone mentioned, you should accompany good finds with a link so the community could purchase it, not share a story of your personal good find.

Lastly, if you're the one on Grailed selling it, that's one insane asking price.

Comment

• Rick-A-Doodle
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by neostrifeX View Post
              Pretty sure that's not mainline, I thought they added the button clasps for DRKSHDW. In any case if that photo is an exact representation, it's probably DRKSHDW from FW10 or around there.

Also as t-bone mentioned, you should accompany good finds with a link so the community could purchase it, not share a story of your personal good find.

Lastly, if you're the one on Grailed selling it, that's one insane asking price.
              I am not! I bought this in a XL and will never sell it. I always thought the mainline pieces had the DRKSHDW patch somewhere. My other outerwear pieces from Rick just have the Rick Owens logo stitched on the inside. The more you know...

Ah, I guess I was posting here instead of recent purchases, as it was a good find/recent purchase. Lesson learned.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                • Jan 2013

I am pretty sure it's mainline, from Crust or maybe Gleam. I have the same model (albeit paying much more for it...). Good pickup for you, but Recent Purchases is the right thread for that.

Comment

• dunglan7
                  • Sep 2010

Last pair for someone that wears size 7.
                  http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...antSearch=true.

Comment

• bukka
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by dunglan7 View Post
                    Last pair for someone that wears size 7.
                    http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...antSearch=true.
                    Lots of RO shoes with -60% as well. Unusual colorway though
                    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Just a kind reminder for those of you shopping on Ssense to go through our affiliate link, thanks!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                        • Jan 2013

CCP derbies, black LUC sz 9, $650: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...c-prices-drop/

Comment

• comedyzen
                          • May 2009

Didn't even know Guidi made jackets. If this was my size I would consider it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guidi-leathe...p2056016.l4276

Comment

• the breaks
                            • Sep 2007

Poell jacket for 200 in there too...

e: also why does the ebay handle feel familiar to me? does this guy post here?
                            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• stagename
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
                              Just as a side ntoe, this pair has been for sale for months now. The metal thingy on the sole (sorry for my lack of vocabulary depth) was broken and it seems he put one new soles to hide this. That being said, you can click on the "old" folder to access the olde rpicutres that show this.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎