X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eleven
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
    Someone found it and passed the link on instead of buying it and making a profit. Then a whole bunch of other posters also passed on buying it and making a profit, because they didn't want to wear it and someone might actually be really looking for that one piece. And then some dick comes along, snags it, and sells it higher.
    this really hurts, especially on raf pieces. you may just want that one piece or two, but the price is just exorbitant

Comment

• qcqc
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by bukka View Post
      Nah mate, I'm too stupid to know that. That's the reason I wrongfully fixed it. It wasn't because I didn't know the price was listed in CAD.

Edit: And if the price is listed in CAD, then it makes 720USD, not 800.
      Maybe you should just quit being passive-aggressive and give useful information don't you think so?
      not being 'passive-agressive' (or whatever you mean with that) but that 'fixed' posted deserved something like that. so please check your facts before posting such 'useful' informations

Comment

• bukka
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by qcqc View Post
        not being 'passive-agressive' (or whatever you mean with that) but that 'fixed' posted deserved something like that. so please check your facts before posting such 'useful' informations
        Ok. Thanks.

edit: im not sure the original poster was even using usd now that I think about it. Anyway, yeah, thanks for correcting me :)
        Last edited by bukka; 01-25-2015, 01:38 PM.
        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• yffet
          • Aug 2009

Haha no i didnt know it was CAD dollar, i thought i was USD+ i have read 800 instead of 896.

Sorry :)
          Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• darkbydesign
            • Sep 2010

Someone with a size 44 RO foot, should get these:

Does anyone know when I could get them for around this price in a size 40.5 or 41?

Comment

• qcqc
              • Oct 2012

Yep. I detest this more than almost anything people can do on here, except overt sexism/discrimination. Of course, this poster was guilty of both, under one name or another, so...

Hahaha. The moment you posted the link and I realised it was OJSIMPSON back again, everything about his recent posting made sense. Alas, even if he stays banned we'll see more like him. "Worthless dickheads" seems to be one of the world's few renewable resources--we should really learn some method of burning them for fuel...
              Why are you against flippers? Is just economics, st... or supply and demand if you prefer.

Last month I sold a jacket for $375 in a forum. Some days later I came to find that someone sold my jacket for $500 at ebay. I wasn't pissed at all. I got what I asked for it. Life goes on

Comment

• guardimp
                • Jun 2010

I think the main issue is flipping something posted in a thread that is specifically for good deals. Especially since the people who would buy that item would likely be on this forum. Seems kind of scummy to make a quick buck off of someone else just because you can.

Comment

• hausofblaq
                  • Oct 2014

Why are you against flippers? Is just economics, st... or supply and demand if you prefer.

Last month I sold a jacket for $375 in a forum. Some days later I came to find that someone sold my jacket for $500 at ebay. I wasn't pissed at all. I got what I asked for it. Life goes on
                  I think it's not flipping that's the problem, but more so using this thread to scout for deals to flip on that's the issue. This thread is for enthusiasts like us to pass on deals on pieces that may not suit us but someone else here may enjoy. We don't do it so people can make a profit off it, without a care for the actual piece itself.

Comment

• bukka
                    • Sep 2011

I don't want that piece, don't reslly wear bbs much anymore.

But more generally: it's not like most posters here pass on good finds because they can't afford the investment necessary to flip them. We pass on buying and flipping because it's a dick move. Someone found it and passed the link on instead of buying it and making a profit. Then a whole bunch of other posters also passed on buying it and making a profit, because they didn't want to wear it and someone might actually be really looking for that one piece. And then some dick comes along, snags it, and sells it higher. All their profit is being made at the expense of their fellow poster. It's bullshit.

It's one of the reasons I prefer to give away my old shit to friends than sell it on here--I'd end up under-pricing and seeing someone resell it a week later for more to someone who just had the bad luck to be exploited by an ultra-capitalist "hustler" asshole.

The money's not important, it's the attitude. Predatory assholes are bad no matter whether it's you who gets preyed upon or some anonymous newb.

But also, in this case OJ was a terrible member long before he flipped anything, and even if he hadn't hed still be an awful poster.
                    You know how to read english, right?

Edit: are you OJSIMPSON?

Comment

• destroymebaby
                      • Aug 2012

All their profit is being made at the expense of their fellow poster. It's bullshit.

It's one of the reasons I prefer to give away my old shit to friends than sell it on here--I'd end up under-pricing and seeing someone resell it a week later for more to someone who just had the bad luck to be exploited by an ultra-capitalist "hustler" asshole.

The money's not important, it's the attitude. Predatory assholes are bad no matter whether it's you who gets preyed upon or some anonymous newb.
                      No need to comment on how brilliantly put this is. It speaks for itself. But I need to show my sympathy when someone uses the phrase ultra-capitalist hustler asshole.
                      The morning is not enough.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Good detective skills - grapefruitpop was ojsimpson. I banned him and his IP several days ago.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Let me guess - you are American?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bukka
                            • Sep 2011

Cash is king.

Comment

• dalmatas
                              • Sep 2008

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

insane pony fur ccp boots
                              Originally posted by cjbreed
                              CCP is heroin. no, wait CCP is crack because it takes all your money in about 10 minutes...

Comment

• zen dog
                                • Jan 2014

^ Those are some of the most intense shoes I've seen in some time, good thing they aren't my size. Wear those for awhile and people will think you are a satyr- which wouldn't be a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎