Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tellure
    • Aug 2011

MA+ heavy canvas aviator, size 44 (XS!) on Yahoo JPN, currently ~US$340 with 5 hrs remaining, or buy-it-now for ~US$750:

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/n142593061

Comment

• Indes
      • Feb 2015

Y!JP Super cheap rick top, Long sleeve in Small. Not sure what is wrong with it/maybe too good to be true but buy it now at 6,500yen is pretty crazy.

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• HugAndWug
        • Aug 2014

A few rare InAisce pieces

the coated nasreddin pants

an earlier cardigan

and a nwt brahmin coat

Comment

• blackfedora
          • Jan 2012

Dirt cheap RO Memphis trouser/jeans, 310$, new, size 50, looks tts, seller does a shit job with the pictures making it difficult for a buyer to even know that these are indeed Memphis'.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
            Realistically, how free size are those Nasreddins? I'll probably pass on them because they're at least 7 inches too large for me, but for future reference I assume I want them to be oversized by maybe an inch or so (in the half waist), since I heard some of them have no real stretch in the waist?

Comment

• HugAndWug
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
              Realistically, how free size are those Nasreddins? I'll probably pass on them because they're at least 7 inches too large for me, but for future reference I assume I want them to be oversized by maybe an inch or so (in the half waist), since I heard some of them have no real stretch in the waist?
              As far as I know all of the Nasreddins have stretch in the waist. 3's fit like 34's best. 2's generally fit 32's. 1's fit 30's best. The tie on the side allow you to alter it really well.

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Rick Mainline Cotton-blend Bomber - Black / 46 / 9:10 Condition.
                $500 Shipped. Looks like the elongated version. If I didn't have one, I'd kop.

Comment

• bukka
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                  Rick Mainline Cotton-blend Bomber - Black / 46 / 9:10 Condition.
                  $500 Shipped. Looks like the elongated version. If I didn't have one, I'd kop.
                  I don't have the money right now, fuck fuck fuck
                  I've been looking for this one, at that size, this price is a steal
                  Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• IALAB
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2014

Make an offer? Put it on credit?

Comment

• upsilonkng
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                      I don't have the money right now, fuck fuck fuck
                      I've been looking for this one, at that size, this price is a steal
                      hey man this one would fit a 44 best, just keep that in mind. though the numbers don't reflect it, when u put it on and raise ur arms it will be very obvious.

Comment

• neongud
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                        hey man this one would fit a 44 best, just keep that in mind. though the numbers don't reflect it, when u put it on and raise ur arms it will be very obvious.
                        Off topic, but: Would you recommend sizing up on Rick bombers in general?

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

i think this might be the explanation for our different opinions on rick jacket-sizing. i don't mind the somewhat constrictive feeling around arms/chest area when i wear tts, and i feel the rest of the cut usually looks and feels best as tts, for most styles/collections (except mountain/island). so maybe it's as simple as different preferences for fit/comfort? just a thought. :)

Comment

• Zenith
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                            i think this might be the explanation for our different opinions on rick jacket-sizing. i don't mind the somewhat constrictive feeling around arms/chest area when i wear tts, and i feel the rest of the cut usually looks and feels best as tts, for most styles/collections (except mountain/island). so maybe it's as simple as different preferences for fit/comfort? just a thought. :)
                            I kind of know what he means though. When that area is tight and zipped up you get that horrible crumpled sausage look/a seam is about to burst across the back by the pits/shoulders.

Unless that's not what he meant, then apologies.

Comment

• bukka
                              • Sep 2011

Really?
                              You made my day
                              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

what zenith said. but of course it depends on ur body type, if ur longer with less wide shoulders it can work as well, personally for bombers i think a more relaxed fit is better since thats the point anyways for me, casual wear.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎