X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nvsnli
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
    Aren't they privatising it soon? Will end up like the UK trains, stupidly overpriced and only used when you have to. Nothing like a Tory to royally fuck-up what isn't broken.
    I have no idea since i do not live in the UK but all the shipments that i have received via Royal Mail the price/quality ratio is superb.
    They ship super fast to my country (Finland) for example with great price.

Comment

• editevening
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by _AR View Post
      It's approaching Gilt levels.
      As usual, not great pricing. It's about the same or in some cases more than what the seasonal sale prices will sit at.
      #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

^ not to mention their warehousing sucks. received the wrong item today, a friend received the wrong piece on more than one occasion too..

Comment

• kukuku
          • Oct 2009

Nice piece but $100 shipping to europe? wtf

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

Think i'm gonna report him and have that taken down.
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Tiranis
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kukuku View Post
              Nice piece but $100 shipping to europe? wtf
              It can unfortunately cost that much to ship stuff from Canada. I don't know what service he's using or how he's packaging it, but I've previously paid $160 to ship a coat to Sweden (not even priority, took like 7-10 days to get there).

Comment

• curiouscharles
                • Jan 2008

Typically costs any regular joe walk-in Canada Post customer ~$95.00 CAD [give or take $10.00 - $35.00 CAD for variations in weight] to send anything to Europe via EMS / XPRESSPOST.

-

Comment

• GucciAmen
                  • Sep 2014

^It cost me close to $70CAD to ship a leather to England... (est. arrival: 7 days).

Comment

• stagename
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                    ^It cost me close to $70CAD to ship a leather to England... (est. arrival: 7 days).
                    What's your trick. Even with super small boxes, I rarely get quotes below 50 USD, and that's for like a tee or a tank and under 1 kg. Anything bigger is usually above 100$. Forget about sending shoes. And that's tracked, but as Tiranis said, not express or anything.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                      That sounds like tracked packet pricing - no signature upon delivery, slower delivery standard than EMS.

-

Comment

• gregor
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by stagename View Post
                        What's your trick. Even with super small boxes, I rarely get quotes below 50 USD, and that's for like a tee or a tank and under 1 kg. Anything bigger is usually above 100$. Forget about sending shoes. And that's tracked, but as Tiranis said, not express or anything.
                        just asking for the cheapest tracked has always worked for me. boots to australia were 75, a ph shirt to france was 45, and anything within north america is 10-15. this is all in cad, as well. it's weird to see how much it seems to fluctuate. i do use custom boxes and vaccuum seal some bags to reduce space.

Comment

• _AR
                          • Oct 2013

Sruli Recht

Looks like Sruli Recht is putting up some archives for sale on grailed. Not sure if it's just a mirror of his site or different stuff since his site is so hard to browse.

Buy, sell and discover authenticated pieces from top brands, spanning designer, vintage, streetwear and more. Shop men's and women's clothing on Grailed, the platform for personal style. Explore top listings from the community today.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by _AR View Post
                            Looks like Sruli Recht is putting up some archives for sale on grailed. Not sure if it's just a mirror of his site or different stuff since his site is so hard to browse.

http://www.grailed.com/users/57238-sruli_recht/wardrobe
                            Huh. Some really good pieces went up so far.

Comment

• Extreme Mildness
                              • Jan 2015

Yeah, noticed that too. But after searching a bit further, I found this website, which seems to have all the same pieces. So I think he's been selling them for a while through there, and only now decided to put them up on grailed.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎