Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

^ looks fake as fuck to me, if it isn't from an @srulirecht.com email address I'd stay away..

Comment

• Arkady
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by dji View Post
      ^ looks fake as fuck to me, if it isn't from an @srulirecht.com email address I'd stay away..
      Actually. Pleasant susprise:

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
        I'm still skeptical. Why operate two stores? why would someone list all his stuff on grailed linking to their listings on the old store and then the new store denies all knowledge? This is weird. I suppose maybe the tumblr is just to clear things--but both stores have the same items.

And of course, with a tumblr you can't do a who-is search to check where it's registered or with whom...
        Yeah but I don't imagine the official facebook page would repost a scam tumblr site so that part's a bit of a no-brainer.

Seems like the Grailed posts were a scam, though.

Tumblr is safe to order from IMO.

Edit:

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
          Can anyone confirm infoatra278@gmail.com is an address with any relationship to Sruli? They replied to me pretty quickly but said they could take my order and ship on the 14th which is a little "hmm"

I'll email their main site and try to find out.

I think they are reselller.. Just like in Instagram now, someone list items is the same as the retailers and in same inventory.
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• Lohikaarme
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
            I'm still skeptical. Why operate two stores? why would someone list all his stuff on grailed linking to their listings on the old store and then the new store denies all knowledge? This is weird. I suppose maybe the tumblr is just to clear things--but both stores have the same items.

And of course, with a tumblr you can't do a who-is search to check where it's registered or with whom...
            FWIW the Sruli store isn't updated. There's a bunch of stuff on there's that's not for sale or is for sale and shouldn't be. Consider the Ra278 site to be the "official" Sruli store, at this point. If I recall correctly, it's being headed by a user here named (((o.

Comment

• Silencio
              • Mar 2013

Not a fan of everything they carry but Notre has some good deals on plokhov and geller. Code is 33OFF

http://www.notre-shop.com/collections/alexandre-plokhov

http://www.notre-shop.com/collections/robert-geller

Comment

• Arkady
                • Apr 2011

CCP Leather tee for $158

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                  FWIW the Sruli store isn't updated. There's a bunch of stuff on there's that's not for sale or is for sale and shouldn't be. Consider the Ra278 site to be the "official" Sruli store, at this point. If I recall correctly, it's being headed by a user here named (((o.
                  Oscar is super nice person but I've dealt with Flavia when bought from Ra278 tumblr website. She was a great assistance as well: just my 2 cents to confirm this website is legit (and shipping across the Europe is really cheap).

Comment

• Extreme Mildness
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by newp View Post
                    Oscar is super nice person but I've dealt with Flavia when bought from Ra278 tumblr website. She was a great assistance as well: just my 2 cents to confirm this website is legit (and shipping across the Europe is really cheap).
                    Good to hear they are legit. However, they're not answering my mails, which is puzzling, since others seem to have gotten in touch with them in the interim. Did you others also use the infoatra278 at gmail email address? Or is there another one I'm missing?

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Extreme Mildness View Post
                      Good to hear they are legit. However, they're not answering my mails, which is puzzling, since others seem to have gotten in touch with them in the interim. Did you others also use the infoatra278 at gmail email address? Or is there another one I'm missing?
                      At least I used this email indeed, it was almost 1 year ago I think though.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Extreme Mildness View Post
                        Yes, recently. Perhaps just send them another email? The only irritating aspect of ordering is that you seem to only get one email every 22 hours or so.

Comment

• Extreme Mildness
                          • Jan 2015

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll just wait, having already sent them 2 emails. Maybe it's an intentional barrier to fast-paced consumerism? There's already one piece I've decided against since then

Small update: finally got a reply, unfortunately it was just to tell me that they can't answer my questions or ship anything before the 14th .
                          Last edited by Extreme Mildness; 06-06-2015, 12:00 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

• tonecrush
                            • Jul 2013

I noticed that the prices were higher on the grailed listings, when I converted the prices on the items over on tumblr it was significantly cheaper.
                            Last edited by tonecrush; 06-06-2015, 06:42 AM. Reason: missing a letter
                            "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• HugAndWug
                              • Aug 2014

that is a beautiful inaisce piece that i wish worked in my wardrobe

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎