Black Rimbaud "je est un autre" print tee

Extravagant light pink tank with fringed sleeves

Dark kaki coton sweater, with the famous Ann D back slit

Beautiful white crepe tank with bird embroidery

If the seller doesn't want to ship internationally I'm willing to proxy

Comment

• Macabre
      • Nov 2013

Found this absolutely gorgeous Inaisce piece during my "daily rounds" as it's not my size, I implore someone to get this thing and give it a good home (hopefully with an accompanying WAYWT post )
      I urge anyone, even if you're not going to buy it the piece to look through the detail shots, absolutely stunning..
      "The heart sings while the wallet weeps. I'd say that's a pretty fair trade." -interest1

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Are these CCPs sitting at such a low price because of the hilarious re-soling job?

Comment

• fncyths
          • Apr 2010

ouch! I honestly wouldn't pay more than $300 for those man...
          Originally posted by Shucks
          it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
          Originally posted by interest1
          I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

I wouldn't pay for them period looking like that, does it seem like the sole can be ripped off and vibrammed over though?

Comment

• okayvin
              • Sep 2013

those are J Rendenbach soles - supposedly the best leather soles you can get. If you don't like the color, get some black shoe cream and go over it once. then it won't look much different than if you'd never resoled it to begin with.

you don't have to rip off the sole. you can just add a vibram on top.

the only real problem is that the stitching looks fucked up near the toe on one of the shoes (and the shank is gone?)

Comment

• blackfedora
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
                (and the shank is gone?)
                Pre 2009 CCP footwear do not have the exposed shank. These sidezips look to be from 2007. In general, the newer the model, the slimmer the shaft.
                Last edited by blackfedora; 11-05-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Arkady
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
                  those are J Rendenbach soles - supposedly the best leather soles you can get. If you don't like the color, get some black shoe cream and go over it once. then it won't look much different than if you'd never resoled it to begin with.

you don't have to rip off the sole. you can just add a vibram on top.

the only real problem is that the stitching looks fucked up near the toe on one of the shoes (and the shank is gone?)
                  Hmm kind of worth it then, that's a good point.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by blackfedora View Post
                    Pre 2009 CCP footwear do no have the exposed shank. These sidezips look to be from 2007. In general, the newer the model, the slimmer the shaft.
                    These are indeed from the collection where the boots came with the metal hardware (borrowed directly from military design) to loop through the boot tabs.

Something is indeed bizarre with the front edge of one of the boots and the heel cup has completely sagged/deformed. Not sure why so many pairs of CCP boots have had this issue with wear/use. My pair purchased in 2004-2005 (at the original Atelier location on Crosby for the then full retail of $1450) does not have this problem at all.
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                      • May 2013

Why will nobody buy them?

I've worn the soles in now and can update the pictures they look a whole lot better. I thought for sale people would appreciate updated soles

Comment

• drizzly
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                        These are indeed from the collection where the boots came with the metal hardware (borrowed directly from military design) to loop through the boot tabs.

Something is indeed bizarre with the front edge of one of the boots and the heel cup has completely sagged/deformed. Not sure why so many pairs of CCP boots have had this issue with wear/use. My pair purchased in 2004-2005 (at the original Atelier location on Crosby for the then full retail of $1450) does not have this problem at all.
                        i have 2010 version in horse and they held up well, been wearing since 2012.

Originally posted by Michael_Robartes View Post
                        Why will nobody buy them?

I've worn the soles in now and can update the pictures they look a whole lot better. I thought for sale people would appreciate updated soles
                        the boots don't look great compared to other ccp. shaft is wide, they are worn in , leather at back of boot is slouching over heel, the soles do make them look silly but i agree vibram can be slapped on them.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                          • May 2013

Hmm ok

Comment

• jap808
                            • Dec 2012

DRKSHDW basic essential tee for less than 100 buckz at Yoox: just bought 454054078 for myself so the everyday-black-tee problem is solved.

http://www.yoox.com/it/37795539CE/it...5539CE&sizeId=

Last edited by jap808; 11-09-2015, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• eleves
                              • Sep 2012

No idea what the fuck is going on with this Uniqlo Arigato sale and it's hard to follow what exactly is on sale or how much it's on sale for but if anyone's looking for random basics or layering pieces, might be a good place to check out this weekend! Just got a +J cardigan for 20 dollars while the sticker price was 40 down from 90. A friend of mine got two other sweaters yesterday for 5 dollars each!
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎