• nlsz352
    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Cantara View Post
    neat, that one is autographed

Comment

• inconduit
      • Jun 2009

viridi-anne lambskin long coat in tan/grey

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• eckblk
        • Mar 2010

Tons of bottoms here, both IE and LUC- seller is legit.

Buy, sell and discover authenticated pieces from top brands, spanning designer, vintage, streetwear and more. Shop men's and women's clothing on Grailed, the platform for personal style. Explore top listings from the community today.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

New Yorkers, there are several styles of Mad et Len candles at 40% off or more at ABC Carpet and Home. As you know, these never go on sale. Scents were Bleu, Therbentine, and the one I really liked was Eau D'Attache. Further, I think some of these are mispriced, as bigger and smaller sizes are the same price.

Also, there is a pair of RO creepers at 70% off at Hotoveli, double zip tall combat RO boots for ladies, and a bunch of nice leathers at 60% off. Definitely worth a visit.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• aussy
            • Jul 2011

edit: hah, late night reading comprehension fail, thanks casem
            Last edited by aussy; 01-08-2016, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

^Can't you order one online though?

Mad et Len scents are frustratingly impossible to find decent descriptions of online. Even though I have access to smelling them in NYC it drives me crazy I can't find any description of their scents on their site or anywhere else besides a few vague notes. Hope I can make it to ABC to try before they sell out.

Originally posted by aussy View Post
              Gah, if anyone goes to pick up a candle could you please proxy one for me?
              music

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                New Yorkers, there are several styles of Mad et Len candles at 40% off or more at ABC Carpet and Home. As you know, these never go on sale. Scents were Bleu, Therbentine, and the one I really liked was Eau D'Attache. Further, I think some of these are mispriced, as bigger and smaller sizes are the same price.

Thank you! I've tried to order it.

Originally posted by casem View Post
                Mad et Len scents are frustratingly impossible to find decent descriptions of online. Even though I have access to smelling them in NYC it drives me crazy I can't find any description of their scents on their site or anywhere else besides a few vague notes. Hope I can make it to ABC to try before they sell out.
                There is a bit of description under details section on ABChome.

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by casem View Post
                  ^Can't you order one online though?
                  Ordered but the shipping quote for 2 candles to EU is WTF-worthy:
                  "The cost to ship your order to is $165.00 via worldwide saver, or $160.00 via worldwide expedited. This quote is for shipping only. The recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes and other fees due at the destination. We offer two alternatives: 1) ship to a U.S. address; the cost is approximately $25.00."

Comment

• bukka
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by newp View Post
                    Ordered but the shipping quote for 2 candles to EU is WTF-worthy:
                    "The cost to ship your order to is $165.00 via worldwide saver, or $160.00 via worldwide expedited. This quote is for shipping only. The recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes and other fees due at the destination. We offer two alternatives: 1) ship to a U.S. address; the cost is approximately $25.00."
                    2)???????
                    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                      2)???????
                      . 2) in-store pick up: someone can retrieve it when they visit the store; there no fee for this service.

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

Thanks for saving me the time to go through the order process to get the shipping quote. Serious wtf.
                        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• HugAndWug
                          • Aug 2014

Really awesome InAisce piece that's almost over time wise.

Comment

• porthidium
                            • Aug 2013

Faust - thank you for the ABC Home post!! Fingers crossed there are still some left

Also - C21 is doing some crazy markdowns again if people are willing to dig. Ton's of Haider @ 85% off of C21's price. Saw many beautiful skirts and pants for $100-$199 max. Ann @ 50% and Yohji, Damir Doma, and Margiela at 85%

Too bad I don't wear color !!
                            @porthidium_

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                              • Jan 2013

Still some Rick tees (cashmere, unstable cotton, silk) for very good prices at IDOL: use TAKE20 in next 24 hr for extra 20% off.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎