• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 13we2
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
    Is that site legit? Most items look legit except for:

This piece looks fake. I've never seen this print on a jacket, only on shirts and sweaters.
    I bet Mars and Jupiter are also fake stories because I've never seen them in person.

Comment

• gregor
      • Oct 2014

i always confuse that site with BoF but yes it's a legitimate site.

Comment

• eckblk
        • Mar 2010

Layer 0 blazer(s) for sz 46 guys: https://www.grailed.com/users/4684-jpc9/wardrobe

Comment

• augustinn
          • Sep 2013

CCP

guyiconsignment.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, guyiconsignment.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Blue CCP 7 Derbies

Comment

• Indes
            • Feb 2015

Searching for derby shoes? We’ve got Carol Christian Poell Men's Footwear starting at $600 and plenty of other Men's Footwear. Shop our selection of Carol Christian Poell today!

750shipped CCP derbies sz 8 / US10.5

Amazing condition+price.

Comment

• zeebee
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Indes View Post
              https://www.grailed.com/listings/525...ll-derby-shoes

750shipped CCP derbies sz 8 / US10.5

Amazing condition+price.
              Do not all the CCP derbies have the bar at the bottom of the sole?

What's the difference?

Comment

• Thirteen
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by gregor View Post
                i always confuse that site with BoF but yes it's a legitimate site.
                Even though a few people here have confirmed that site to be a legit retailer, but is it possible that they mix in a few fake items? I do a lot of browsing and I've been following the 11 brand since its inception. I honestly have never seen that particular jacket except on fake Chinese sites. I am 99% positive that jacket is a fake even if the site is legit. Can anyone confirm if that jacket in question is legit? (also just posted in legit check thread)

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Even though a few people here have confirmed that site to be a legit retailer, but is it possible that they mix in a few fake items? I do a lot of browsing and I've been following the 11 brand since its inception. I honestly have never seen that particular jacket except on fake Chinese sites. I am 99% positive that jacket is a fake even if the site is legit. Can anyone confirm if that jacket in question is legit? (also just posted in legit check thread)
                  during your extensive "browsing", have you perhaps looked at the campaign photos? is this not the same jacket in the lookbook?

have you ever heard of a legitimate retailer selling 99% authentic goods and "mix in" a counterfeit item??
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• JFsO
                    • Aug 2013

Not every piece from a collection is revealed outside of the showroom if shops don't pick them up. You'll be surprised by some of the weird color/fabric combos for older Rick pieces on y!auction.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      during your extensive "browsing", have you perhaps looked at the campaign photos? is this not the same jacket in the lookbook?

have you ever heard of a legitimate retailer selling 99% authentic goods and "mix in" a counterfeit item??
                      Yep, Barneys sells all kinds of fake shit - Off White, Hood by Air, Fear of God, Marcelo Burlon
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fr_gmnt
                        • Dec 2015

Originally posted by zeebee View Post

What's the difference?
                        the shank can be under a layer of sole leather, or exposed for avant cred

my stuff from 2010 has the rusty metal bits, i think hidden was more common earlier but i dont actually know for sure

Comment

• Thirteen
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

Thanks for actually finding that item. I do recall that image from the look book but for some reason I was under the impression that piece was a shirt from the look book and that the item I saw from the retailer was a J2 jacket without the hood (the fake chinese sites do have J2's with that exact back design). Looks like at the end of the day my eyes tricked me and I made a big misinterpretation.

In regards to the retailers selling authentic and fake items together: it actually does happen and as someone living in NY i've witnessed it myself. There are private moms and pops stores that sell authentic sneakers with some counterfeit ones mixed in. I've been to a store once where me and a friend both bought the same pair of jordans on a release day (many years ago) and later on when I became more experienced learned that my pair was fake whereas his pair was real. I had not heard of the retailer in question and did not do any research on it and along with my misinterpretation on that particular item the thought just popped up in my head. In retrospect, I guess I was being too untrusting because I recognized that all the other items on the site are legit except this 1 piece and most likely the error lies on my behalf and not the retailer's.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by zeebee View Post

What's the difference?
                            Not all CCP shoes have an exposed shank. It's sort of a design choice. There's probably some way to find the era of your footwear via the existence of the shank or not but that's past my area of knowledge.

Comment

• 13we2
                              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by fr_gmnt View Post
                              the shank can be under a layer of sole leather, or exposed for avant cred

my stuff from 2010 has the rusty metal bits, i think hidden was more common earlier but i dont actually know for sure
                              I think that's correct. At least I can't recall any shoes without the exposed shank released in the past 2 years or so. The derbies look pretty much the same w/wo the shanks.

Comment

• fromcolortoblack
                                • Feb 2015

Black Rick Oiled Calf High Neck Intarsia on the bay right now for $820+$15 shipping if anyone's looking. Size XS. I think it's from AW '10 Gleam.

I met with him in person since we live near each other. Great guy to deal with. The jacket is the real deal. Too tight for me so I thought I'd pass it on.

RO Blistered Neoprene Intarsia size XS: http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=c543082079

Also, I think this is a crust hammered lamb scuba: http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=m159875835

Excellent (new) condition pair of RO 100% wool harem/prisoner pants in size S. Going for a steal right now: http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=w137540742

If these were XS I'd be all over them. I believe they are from FW15 Sphinx

And an amazing RO blistered neoprene exploder bomber in black, size S on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252273317132...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Price is pretty high, but this thing is damn rare and beautiful
                                Last edited by lowrey; 03-31-2016, 02:46 PM. Reason: merged 4 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎