X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompressorkev
    • Dec 2006

Re: Good Finds

nice find ^^. waist is a bit big for me though. i would get them if they were a 3. retail was $860 i believe, and i believe they're fairly recent. great fit too!!!

Comment

• pace
      • Apr 2007

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u17743079

worth a look imo?

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

^ Absolutely worth a look Ade. I've actually been watching it, but don't know if I can fit a size 44 belt. Anyone know if it will fit someone who wears a 46 CCP dress pant.
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• klangspiel
          • Apr 2007

ackermann

SHEEN!!!!!

Comment

• xcoldricex
            • Sep 2006

Re: ackermann

can anyone say RISE?!

Comment

• CHRIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

ooh. there were some black leather ones i missed out on a while back. wonder if i could pull these off... they're basically like leggings thoughhuh?

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

I really want this, but I also sort of really need a casual jacket / sweater something, but I really don't feel like buying another blazer online and having it not fit that well. This or the raf sweater... they both sound like they might be too big...

Go for it if you're interested.
                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="Servo2000"]I really want this, but I also sort of really need a casual jacket / sweater something, but I really don't feel like buying another blazer online and having it not fit that well. This or the raf sweater... they both sound like they might be too big...

[/quote]

This looks nice. I say if it's wool, go for it (just not a fan of cotton blazers at all). Usually his suits fit perfectly. Question though - what do you envision wearing a standard gray blazer with? Personally, I'd be at a loss.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Servo2000"]I really want this, but I also sort of really need a casual jacket / sweater something, but I really don't feel like buying another blazer online and having it not fit that well. This or the raf sweater... they both sound like they might be too big...

[/quote]

This looks nice. I say if it's wool, go for it (just not a fan of cotton blazers at all). Usually his suits fit perfectly. Question though - what do you envision wearing a standard gray blazer with? Personally, I'd be at a loss.

[/quote]

That was the other trouble. I don't really have a place in my wardrobe for it at the moment it doesn't seem. It's always just such a shame to pass these things by.

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

Servo, I could see this suiting your style quite well. Grey is brilliant with indigo, navy, black, dark green and red, among many other colors. What wouldn't it fit with? [72]
                      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="laika"]Servo, I could see this suiting your style quite well. Grey is brilliant with indigo, navy, black, dark green and red, among many other colors. What wouldn't it fit with? [72]
                        [/quote]

It's gone at this point anyway, but I meant more in reference to the blazer for me than the color. I'm not a big fan of wearing them casually, so I'd dress up if I was going to wear the blazer. I don't find myself doing so all that often, so it would spend more time in my closet than a more casual Raf piece might.

(although, admittedly, it did seem to be a rather casual blazer, so I probably could have pulled it off. I was right about to buy it anyway, but no big deal. More things will come)

Comment

• Orochi
                          • Sep 2007

That's indeeda really great blazer at an amazing price, love the faux-vest detailing around the arm holes. The general fit and finish of the piece seems nicer than Raf's current offerings too, I think SS 2005 was the last season before he outsourced even his suits and jackets toEastern European factories. [79]

With his recent price hikes coupled with the deteriorating quality, it's hard not to be disillusioned with the label.

Comment

• aster198854
                            • Aug 2007

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANN-DEMEULEMEEST...QQcmdZViewItem

Great Ann D leather jacket

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

Speaking of Raf blazers, i'm really tempted by this. The price is insane but then again it's not a very versatile piece. How do his blazers usually fit? I'm between 52 and 54 usually so if this fits a little on the small side i might have to go for it.

Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                                • Dec 2006

raf blazers are great. i had a raf (well, raf by raf) 1-button blazer, and it had a great, very fitting cut. i am a 38/48, and it was marked a 38, and fit very true to size in general. the cut was a bit slim, and fitting, but the arms were slightly tight for me...probably because of the high armholes and peaked shoulders. but, i would say it's a 38, so in my experience, they fit true to size, but just with a form-fitting cut. it looked awesome, just couldn't move my arms a whole lot. alas, i wish i didn't sell it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎