• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

VA

[quote user="Who?"]

[/quote]

i've been looking at this jacket at atelier for months. i can't figure out if i should pull the trigger....the big buttons kinda bug me

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Re: VA

it looks great!

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Who?
        • Aug 2007

I own one and I love it.
        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• nycd
          • Oct 2006

The big snap buttons bothered me at first - but they grew on me each time I looked at the coat - so I bought it.

I really like the detailing inside the jacket - and all of the pockets.

The fit is very nice - and it's really warm.

Comment

• mustard
            • Mar 2007

How much is that Virdi-Anne coat at A and what sizes are left?

Comment

• winQ
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

I'm probably putting a bid on that viridi jacket. Not calling dibs, but yeah. Love those big buttons.

Comment

• nycd
                • Oct 2006

$1600 at A.

I don't know what they have left.

[quote user="mustard"]How much is that Virdi-Anne coat at A and what sizes are left?
                [/quote]

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="nycd"]The big snap buttons bothered me at first - but they grew on me each time I looked at the coat - so I bought it.

I really like the detailing inside the jacket - and all of the pockets.

The fit is very nice - and it's really warm.[/quote]

the detailing inside and the pockets are sick. when compared to the MA+ merino wool throne coat it gets tricky.

Comment

• Avantster
                    ¤¤¤
                    • Sep 2006

Re: C.Diem Boots

C.Diem Boots Sz.42

Low starting price, but 7 days to go.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• mick
                      • Mar 2007

^ Very nice, pity they're not a 44 :\. Have you ever seen anyone with cdiem boots in Sydney ?

Jas MB leather satchel.

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n59738560

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Dibs please (unless you will bid well above the opening bid...):

I need a non black or blue pair of pants/jeans :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• drexl
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

Dang, was gonna bid on this :(

Just a word of warning, they run a bit bigger than the seller indicates. I tried on a 34 in the denim version, and the actual waist was about 36"-37".

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]
                            the detailing inside and the pockets are sick. when compared to the MA+ merino wool throne coat it gets tricky.[/quote]

i tried on both at A this past weekend. both are nice, but i think i would take the m.a+ wool throne coat. however, i don't like the price for it since it's not that heavy of wool and it's unlined. the fit was killer with a size 48, but i still need to lose some weight since it was too snug and the 50 was way too big on me.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="drexl"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

Dang, was gonna bid on this :(

Just a word of warning, they run a bit bigger than the seller indicates. I tried on a 34 in the denim version, and the actual waist was about 36"-37".

[/quote]

Hmm, lemme send the seller a message and ask... I'll keep you posted drexl!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"][quote user="philip nod"]
                                the detailing inside and the pockets are sick. when compared to the MA+ merino wool throne coat it gets tricky.[/quote]

i tried on both at A this past weekend. both are nice, but i think i would take the m.a+ wool throne coat. however, i don't like the price for it since it's not that heavy of wool and it's unlined. the fit was killer with a size 48, but i still need to lose some weight since it was too snug and the 50 was way too big on me.

[/quote]

the throne coat is a work of art. i mean all MA+ stuff right now is out of the park. all i need is some pants which i will get next season, and this jacket and i could be wearing everything in MA+, hoodie, turtleneck, shirt, belt, wallet, bag, boots...except socks i guess--- cross socks, now there's an idea. his stuff has reached cult status with me. and also the throne coat makes more sense to try on when its actually cold out and with a turtleneck on. great look. its very elegant. im a 48 too in it, its a little tight across the chest, but again in winter i guess you want a snug fit. i'm just waiting for the ccp winter coat and then i'll make my decision.
                                i think the VA is more of the season, while the MA+ is forever. and i think the prices are just going to get worse next season with the dollar blowing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎