X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: cloak

[quote user="DHC"]^ I don't think Philip is one to part with pieces from his treasure chest of a closet. Believe me, the day he starts selling things off from it, I'll be standing in line with you.
    [/quote]

LOL. yeah, that day won't be coming anytime soon my friends. (however, trades remain a distant possiblity.) if anyone has a ccp 46 rain jacket well....

I passed on that beautiful rick owens peacoat at A when it was full price (1900) because the Cloak is so similiar. yesterday i was there, ran into faust, and within 15 minutes two people had bought it at 1300 and the last guy took the small and was parading it around the store. i felt like patrick bateman in american physco when the guy has a better card than him. i had to run out of the store.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

did you end up sobbing against fausts shoulder while he was gently talking aboutccp piecesto make you feel better?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

the sobs came later down the road when i realized exactly what happened. faust was long gone, so i had to sob on my shoulder and gently talk to myself about the crotch pants i just ordered.
        its one thinng to see it on a rack, its another to see it on a rack w legs and a credit card and a confidence that says yeah i played this right. jealousy born of sales is evil.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

did you end up sobbing against fausts shoulder while he was gently talking aboutccp piecesto make you feel better?

[/quote]

No, he did not. However, we almost jumped some kid who waltzed into Atelier wearing my now-sold-out Junya coat. MikeNoveau, hope that wasn't you.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]the sobs came later down the road when i realized exactly what happened. faust was long gone, so i had to sob on my shoulder and gently talk to myself about the crotch pants i just ordered.
            its one thinng to see it on a rack, its another to see it on a rack w legs and a credit card and a confidence that says yeah i played this right. jealousy born of sales is evil.

[/quote]

eh, you still are styling over that dude with your fishtail coat. ;) i know how you feel though. i saw the ro bomber and i wanted to try it on and it was a xl.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

yeah, those things pass.

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f57082584

just won that have no idea how to put it up with image sorry

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

[quote user="merz"]ma+ hoodie is my size. why, god, why.
                [/quote]

this is going to be my reaction when A gets its amadei aviator. pnod, i forgot, did you say you like the f/w hoody better than the aviator? if so, why?

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

i think purely because the s/s was stiffer and i wore it around in germany when it was really hot out and i didn't vibe with it. the looser f/w w v neck is more versatile and can be worn in more situations. however, after all this avaitor talk i threw on the canvas one and i must say it made more sense to me as a f/w not s/s. but they're both really cool.
                  A didn't order my size in the ma+ pants. they run a size up so i need a 44.. bummer.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

huh, i thought they would be ordering more pieces/size ranges especially amadei. hey, you can think of it as more money saved for ccp. heh.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

but those MA+ pants are so loose and will be cheaper than the 1400 they intially were. your balls can run free in those things. and i need some more pants like that.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

i like the word cheaper. any idea how much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Funny how you say when and where you wore your MA+ aviator Philip.

The only time I ever wore mine was when I was in Berlin sometime in April hahaha

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

crazy thats when and where i was wearing it, and it was like 90, germany was having their summer months earlier. that would have been hysterical if we had run into each other based on the hoodie...

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

dont quote me on this but 1100 apprx

Comment

• CHRIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

attachment s/s 07 double layer coat, size 3.

saw this at lane bryant in hong kong...its a very cool, i actually like it better than the current season one. but then again, im a sucker for technofabrics.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎