X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: Cloak

yes, i think i read some of your posts about the buttons falling off to. (great buttons on the trench) hopefully my interior wont bust up. i'm not gonna go for this gotta end the madness and start thinking about others for xmas hahahahh
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]yes, i think i read some of your posts about the buttons falling off to. (great buttons on the trench) hopefully my interior wont bust up. i'm not gonna go for this gotta end the madness and start thinking about others for xmas hahahahh
      [/quote]

BTW, you absolutely should (must?) take your trench to a tailor and have all the buttons reinforced. you don't want to lose those.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

Re: Y's boots

[quote user="dontbecruel"]I'm getting Laika's pair and I believe Faust has decided against so go for it Bakla.
        [/quote]

Thanks guys - my friend won it! A much better option than the McQueen boots we were eyeing at the beginning of the seasoon - the one that takes about a week to lace up and fold over!!

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="the breaks"]

[quote user="wire.artist"]that hole is actually the label ;)[/quote]

For real? Hahah that's kind of cool I guess... except everyone else will just think you have a hole in your sweater [72]

[/quote]

Just file them along with all the people who think your Margiela item is misstitched on your back.

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]yes, i think i read some of your posts about the buttons falling off to. (great buttons on the trench) hopefully my interior wont bust up. i'm not gonna go for this gotta end the madness and start thinking about others for xmas hahahahh
            [/quote]

If you did go for it, it's amazing though. buttery leather AND super thick - and I've never had a problem with the liining on this one. Plus the hood zips off and the collar zips back on to itself - really amazing details. Looks so much better on than on a hanger - when they first sold it to me I wasn't impressed, but when I put it on, it was the one piece I was absolutely looking forward to owning, and still enjoy owning after all these years. Like I said, I walk into stores and they stop and ask all the time.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

[quote user="the breaks"] [quote user="wire.artist"]that hole is actually the label ;)[/quote]

For real? Hahah that's kind of cool I guess... except everyone else will just think you have a hole in your sweater [72]

[/quote]

the label is attached to the hole (in the back of the neck on all knits)with a piece of metal wire with screwable stoppers in each end, one of the coolest tags I've ever seen. I have a good pic ofone, I'll post itwhen I find it.[8-|]

I've had quite a few people tell me that my sweater has a hole in it, as if it would be normal to get a perfectly round hole right in the middle of the back by accident [74]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"][quote user="the breaks"] [quote user="wire.artist"]that hole is actually the label ;)[/quote]

[/quote]

the label is attached to the hole (in the back of the neck on all knits)with a piece of metal wire with screwable stoppers in each end, one of the coolest tags I've ever seen. I have a good pic ofone, I'll post itwhen I find it.[8-|]

I've had quite a few people tell me that my sweater has a hole in it, as if it would be normal to get a perfectly round hole right in the middle of the back by accident [74]

[/quote]

Just tell them it's from when you got shot.

Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

Balenciaga boots on Yoox

Was kind of surprised to find these Balenciaga boots on Yoox, especially because I had never seen them before on there. Especially in my size, and for a good price, AND with a 10% off coupon!

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/BALENCIAGA/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/440868981B/areaid/34318/sts/GALLERYG

Comment

• jowaha
                    • Nov 2007

Re: Balenciaga boots on Yoox

Definitely a nice pair of boots!

Comment

• Chim
                      • Dec 2006

if you guys are in the market for a new bag, this bag looks beautiful for the price. Ilaria Nistri is very similar in aesthetics to RO IMHO

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Copper (gold?) Dries van Noten tie - cheap. Was thinking to pull the trigger myself, but I like my metals in clothing a bit more subdued.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sam_tem
                          • Apr 2007

here's that cloak peacoat again, but a size small this time. price is already getting up there though.

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u20442162

Comment

• drexl
                            • Sep 2006

Ann coat

One of my favorite Ann Dem. women's coats ever, size 38

Comment

• DHC
                              • Jul 2007

Re: Ann coat

^ Great coat. Looks so much better on the model than on the form. Love it.
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Re: Ann coat

2nd, drexl. The coat is incredible, and so was the entire collection. Ahhh, where is the Ann of yore...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎