• Show
Clear All
  • bakla
    • Oct 2006

Re: LUC trousers, size 30, Yoox

[quote user="Pradasa"]

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/LABEL+...s/searchResult

[/quote]
    Are these worth getting? They're my size (well, a tad larger, I'd wager) but I'm not so sure about the extremely long rise, since I (like many Asians my height) have a short torso. And Yoox probably isn't styling it the way it should be worn, fair to say...

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

Re: drkshdw hoodies, XS, Raf Simons Metallic hi-tops, Lad Musician coats

Its 05 or even 06, I remember trying that on. Very thick leather unless I'm mistaking it for another coat

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

bakla, you should try them out. if they don't work out just return them and you're out $5?
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• the breaks
          • Sep 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]bakla, you should try them out. if they don't work out just return them and you're out $5?
          [/quote]

With good old pp@yoox that would have been $0... rip pp@yoox [:'(]

Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• sam_tem
            • Apr 2007

[quote user="merz"][quote user="danieldy"]

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]cloak jkt http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r42514144[/quote]

Awesome jacket. The BIN price (~$530) is very reasonable too... someone should snatch this up quick!

[/quote]

Minomni sold his for something obscene close to a thousand on SF? Robocop this, ladies and gentlemen.

[/quote]

i crossed my fingers and slowly scrolled down to check the size. alas, no M.

so dissapointed.

Comment

• tofu
              • Nov 2007

[quote user="drexl"][quote user="merz"]

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c155638436

size m, but what season in this? Looks similar to f/w 03, but tags are more current.. ideas?

[/quote]

That jacket was from spring 05, though from a very late delivery. Leather was very thick and stiff :(

[/quote]

looks like a spinoff of the hussar jacket, but with a bomber aesthetic. leather looks the same too. i assumed it was from the same or a later season. i've never actually seen this jacket before.

sure it's very thick and stiff?

Comment

• tofu
                • Nov 2007

[quote user="merz"][quote user="danieldy"]

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]cloak jkt http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r42514144[/quote]

Awesome jacket. The BIN price (~$530) is very reasonable too... someone should snatch this up quick!

[/quote]

Minomni sold his for something obscene close to a thousand on SF? Robocop this, ladies and gentlemen.

[/quote]

i think it went for under $800.

i'm not sure what season this came from. how does the sizing run on it? is this a normal S or super small?

tempting...

Comment

• tofu
                  • Nov 2007

Re: cloak f/w 2005 jacket

well, i'll have a bagel and some coffee while making my decision.

edit: and thank you for the information + digging up the picture. much appreciated ;)

Comment

• bakla
                    • Oct 2006

/\ That was one of my favorite pieces from that collection. Although I have a similar jacket from Fall'03 so I thought it would be overkill, although since this one's a coat it would be much more practical.

edit: Hey, wait. Notice, it's not the same thing? The one in the auction is a high double-breasted piece. The runway shot has a lower gorge and no buttons.

Comment

• bakla
                      • Oct 2006

Yeah, maybe it was decided the gorge would be higher after the fact, for production, since there don't seem to be any buttons on the runway shot.

Just for reference sake, merz, it's certainly a take-off on a piece Cloak made for Spring '03 or '04. I'm not sure, but I think this piece I have is just a sample and not actual production.

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

Yup, it's a Cloak piece from before FW04 - maybe Spring 04 or FW03. When I mentioned it to Robert, he started telling me all the details down to the color of the purplish-gray striping, so he definitely remembered it immediately. It's got a great side closure detail where the bottom hem turns into a tab that buttons toward the back, but if you leave it open, the button that secures it inside also provides a place for the tab to fold inside and be secured, so it doesn't just hang. It was thoughtful details like that that made me love Cloak back then. I seldom wear this piece because it doesn't really work so well with my skintone, but I love the pattern. I'm thinking of selling it but maybe making a copy first in black or charcoal...

Comment

• keith
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="tofu"]

looks like a spinoff of the hussar jacket, but with a bomber
                          aesthetic. leather looks the same too. i assumed it was from the same
                          or a later season. i've never actually seen this jacket before.

sure it's very thick and stiff?

[/quote]

it is extremely stiff, def s/s 05, and the fit is a mess. i could have bought if for $99 at filene's basement and passed. that season was a disaster for cloak.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Someone tiny, buy these Margiela artisanal jeans [:O]
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Orochi
                              • Sep 2007

^ it's neither my size nor style, but I just find it so weird that so many sellers of cool avant-garde clothing on eBay are from Toronto, and yet I've never once seen any of that stuff on people out there in the streets.

Or may be I'm just not hanging with the right crowd [74]

Comment

• CHRIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

rick owens sleeping bag jacket, large.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎