• Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: good finds

CLICK ME!!!

If you buy, please use the SZ link!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

has anybody seen white/grey versions of this? and do people love this thing once they get it, its hard to see the cut, is it carpe style relaxed?
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]has anybody seen white/grey versions of this? and do people love this thing once they get it, its hard to see the cut, is it carpe style relaxed?
        [/quote]

should be pretty slim - rick does these all the time - I saw one in Jeffrey yesterday for $2.5k (black leather and suede). Personally, I think that color is gorgeous.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

cross posting going on....i was referring to the carpe cardi on yahoo jp that john found....nice intervallo shirt btw

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]cross posting going on....i was referring to the carpe cardi on yahoo jp that john found....nice intervallo shirt btw
            [/quote]

ahhh, ok, and thanks. wish it fit me :-(

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• JohnFG
              • May 2007

Phillip:

I've got a darker version...yes it is a very relaxed cdiem style if it is the right size!

Saw an off-dirty-white version in cashmere at KH wich was amazing!

I believe Faust and Albert have one too...don't know the color.

JF

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

albert mentioned that the carpe cardigan is fairly form fitting and he really liked it. i haven't seen this piece in person, but i'm sure it's fucking dope.

the RO leathers are going to be snatched up quick.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Yes, I have the off white cashmere version, it's beautiful. Size 3 will fit you well, p-nod. You must buy this thing now!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• JohnFG
                    • May 2007

Agree totally ... go for it!!!

JF

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"]Yes, I have the off white cashmere version, it's beautiful. Size 3 will fit you well, p-nod. You must buy this thing now!
                      [/quote]

using mind control i see...the off white cash sounds really perfect, although the lambs wool is nice too. don't know if i'm a 100 percent on the grey/green, maybe i'll hold out for a whiter version, and doesn't look like winter will show up here....although in utah it was killing w a vengence. quite nice to truly break in the LM scarf you sold me a while back, and the LUC heavy knit sweater while skiing in two blizzards. that luc knit is so warm i only had on a cdiem shirt and a lite powder parka on, and it was almost too warm...

and then after driving back in 10 ft visibility to salt lake listening to the first half "Eli's GAME" we settled in a PATs partisian crowd bar w at least 60 flat screens and went insane in the corner jumping in circles after the catch....sorry for the long post, a whiff of nostalgia passed through...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

ugh, i want this fucking cardigan. i need to do some digging.

btw, did you go skiing at sundance? i went there once for a company off site. dope place.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="Faust"]Yes, I have the off white cashmere version, it's beautiful. Size 3 will fit you well, p-nod. You must buy this thing now!
                          [/quote]

using mind control i see...the off white cash sounds really perfect, although the lambs wool is nice too. don't know if i'm a 100 percent on the grey/green, maybe i'll hold out for a whiter version, and doesn't look like winter will show up here....although in utah it was killing w a vengence. quite nice to truly break in the LM scarf you sold me a while back, and the LUC heavy knit sweater while skiing in two blizzards. that luc knit is so warm i only had on a cdiem shirt and a lite powder parka on, and it was almost too warm...

and then after driving back in 10 ft visibility to salt lake listening to the first half "Eli's GAME" we settled in a PATs partisian crowd bar w at least 60 flat screens and went insane in the corner jumping in circles after the catch....sorry for the long post, a whiff of nostalgia passed through...

[/quote]

you went skiing in THAT?! that's hardcore [Y]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

everything held up nicely cept my body at the end nothing like representing in the upper altitudes

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]everything held up nicely cept my body at the end nothing like representing in the upper altitudes[/quote]

damn, should've had you stick an SZ banner there, armstrong style!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

you wore a parka while skiing? i was thinking that you would wear this

next level skiing. SZ STYLE.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎