• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: m.a+ leather hoodie

wow. pnod, you owe me a beer. just because.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diego
      • Aug 2007

Thanks Dream. Btw guys I think I missed something in this thread due to the editing of the posts. Ok, here is the thing: I contacted my proxy very early today for the m.a+ gray aviator in 48 as soon as I found out about it (3:07 am), the piece was mentioned just today by Random a couple of hours ago.

I plan to keep on working with my proxy the same way if something fits me (which normally doesn't happen for me in Japanese auctions) I will bid (like most of you do), if it's not for me then I'll post on this thread. Now, it's not clear to me who wanted it but please pm me and we'll figure something out just this once, there is always a solution, just don't give me that SZ seniority shit, it fucking pisses me off, thank you very much.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]

his was mislabeled next time hes out here i'm gonna bring my 46 and bet him a c note he cant fit into it.

i might fit that leather in 48 as well.

[/quote]

I love a challenge! Time to eat nothing but corn niblets and saltines until mid-may!

hahahaha

anyways, in regards to the gray aviator... I saw it yesterday and dropped Diego the link so... coldrice you may be bidding against a baller. A few months ago he had posted on here saying that he was willing to pay double retail....

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• random
          • Dec 2007

hi diego, coldricewas bidding on it. hope you guys could work it out.
          I don't exist.

Comment

• sam_tem
            • Apr 2007

i think the simple answer is that calling dibs doesn't mean anything and people know that.a lot of folks herejust happen to know each other well enough to know who would enjoy an item the most and many times would just rather let that person get it instead of starting a bidding war. just cuz someone typed out dibs doesn't mean you can't bid on it if you really want it though.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

i think we get these sort of rare situations where two people hit up the same item pretty much at the same time prior to it being posted on here and because of that... all bets are off. It's bidder vs. bidder

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Diego
                • Aug 2007

I will definitely win it and give it to Coldrice even if I was bidding BEFORE him and even pay for the shipping to him. Thanks Albert!!!, you know it's funny but the only two items that I haven't found myself at yahoo auction are the Linea leather and this aviator, I love doing that myself but I'v been very busy lately.

Pm sent to Coldrice.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                  • Dec 2006

does corn niblets and saltines really work? cause im doing a slimfast instead of dinner now and it sucks. i heard pickles, peanut butter and saltines for lunch is good. i need something new though.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="Diego"]

I will definitely win it and give it to Coldrice even if I was bidding BEFORE him and even pay for the shipping to him. Thanks Albert!!!, you know it's funny but the only two items that I haven't found myself at yahoo auction are the Linea leather and this aviator, I love doing that myself but I'v been very busy lately.

Pm sent to Coldrice.

[/quote]

just lookin out for a brotha!

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]does corn niblets and saltines really work? cause im doing a slimfast instead of dinner now and it sucks. i heard pickles, peanut butter and saltines for lunch is good. i need something new though.
                      [/quote]

When I go to the gym I lose weight. When I don't go to the gym, I don't lose weight.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• random
                        • Dec 2007

[quote user="Diego"]

Pm sent to Coldrice.

[/quote]

i wasnt saying which of you placed the bid earlier (nor did i know)but was refering to the deleted/modified posts.

I don't exist.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]does corn niblets and saltines really work? cause im doing a slimfast instead of dinner now and it sucks. i heard pickles, peanut butter and saltines for lunch is good. i need something new though.
                          [/quote]

i was just kidding Keiji.... let me tell you what to do:

eat smaller portions (meals on smaller plates and if you're still hungry go back for a bit more) and exerciseeeeee. That's whatcha gotta do!

Cut the high fructose corn syrup, cut the sweets and do cardio.

I spend 1 hr bboying every day. If I'm not bboying then I do one mile, do upper (or lower body) then another mile, then abs, then another mile. It sucked at first but you get used to it pretty quick and results can be seen really really fast and you feel good! [Y]

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                            • Dec 2006

lol. no, i know you were kidding....but my problem is i have given up smoking, so my next thing is food. i do work out but i eat a ton...i think im just gonna go the lagerfeld route and just not eat.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

haha bidding wars. deigo was nice and contacted me - but i was interested in the leather, not the hoodie... as i said i have a m.a.+ hoodie (blue) already

the leather has a reserve on it... so i doubt it's going to go for cheap. :\

Comment

• matthewhk
                                • Jan 2007

MA+ leather jacket for $500?

That's it, I don't think I'm ever stepping foot in a retail boutique ever again.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎