Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Re: Good finds

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]

cheap ccp boots http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b84989926

[/quote]

Those CCP size 10?

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="m.inya"][quote user="CHRIS"]unless i read incorrectly, the buyer has to pay a 22.5% premium on top of the winning price.[/quote]yeah, that's the nasty part. thankfully I'm going to be spending the summer in England, so I'll either be able to pick up the goods in London or have them shipped to where I'm staying, which hopefully won't be too outrageous.
        [/quote]

One of the Junya lot is definitely worth it and so are some of the shoe lots...

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• xcoldricex
          • Sep 2006

yesssssssssssssssss. girls go at it! and post waywt's!

Comment

• Avyer
            • Dec 2007

[quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="bellapietra1501"]

[/quote]

Those CCP size 10?

[/quote]

Looks like it by the measurements given... IT45/US13 Was hoping they were a US10.

Remember, be here now.

Comment

• Trendy Andy
              • Jun 2007

Since "theetruscan" got the CCP brown pair, I call dibs on this one!! [73]

[quote user="Avyer"]

[quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="bellapietra1501"]

[/quote]

Those CCP size 10?

[/quote]

Looks like it by the measurements given... IT45/US13 Was hoping they were a US10.

[/quote]

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

/\ The pair you have is much nicer than those. [73]
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

[quote user="Trendy Andy"]

[/quote]

Been trying to talk myself out of them anyway. Go for it. Remember that IT 45 = US 11.5, not US 13 though.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

I like this lot but it's going to be $$$$.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Daphne Strips Down

SPRING cleaning, as anyone
                      with a small closet would recognize, is a journey that ends either by
                      giving up too much, or simply giving up.

Daphne Guinness, the socialite and couture collector, only recently
                      discovered that this maxim applies just as readily to owners of large
                      closets. In the process of moving her London home, she decided to clear
                      the racks. She set aside about 1,000 pieces, including spectacular
                      items from Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and Alexander McQueen, to sell in an auction to benefit Womankind, a charity that supports women in developing countries.

?It was quite a difficult process,? she said. ?Like when the idea first happened, I thought it would be easy.?

Ms. Guinness sounded genuinely surprised to discover that it was
                      not. She is known as one of the most original dressers of her
                      generation, one who will pair Chanel couture with gaudy shoes and then
                      vamp fearlessly through a party, recognizable by the hairstyle
                      equivalent of the black-and-white cookie. (She is also really sweet.)

She herself designs, having created a collection of white shirts
                      with Comme des Garçons that is sold at Dover Street Market, the
                      company?s store in London.

Sorting through the clothes she had acquired over 20 years, Ms.
                      Guinness could recall what inspired to her buy each piece and sometimes
                      the places she wore them.

?The thing is, most of the clothes I really still like,? she said,
                      including those that never quite made it onto her back. ?Some of them
                      were unworn for a reason. I bought them just to look at.?

The sale, organized by Kerry Taylor, an auction house, kerrytaylorauctions.com,
                      is to take place on Tuesday in London. Bids can also be made on eBay
                      during the event. A typical lot of shoes includes four or more styles
                      from Jimmy Choo, Prada or Yves Saint Laurent;
                      low estimates range from £40 to £200 (about $79 to $396, at $1.98 to
                      the pound). Seven Marni coats are grouped together for £200, and a
                      Lanvin shredded ribbon dress starts at £300 ($594).

?In the end, I went a little bit overboard,? Ms. Guinness said. ?I
                      probably am getting rid of more than I envisioned initially. But the
                      whole point is that you can?t just give away your old rubbish. That?s
                      just not interesting at all.?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                        • Jun 2007

Thanks theetruscan. I appreciate the reassurance on the sizing. I'm usually am a 44.5 Euro so it should fit me well. Considerably also that these don't have high up toe box, thus going one size higher be better, so it should work out.

How did the brown CCP boots fit you? It finally got around for you to get them. You bought it at a great price too I might add. I remember you mentioned about it as the one that got away. What CCP size are you usually?

[quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="Trendy Andy"]

[/quote]

Been trying to talk myself out of them anyway. Go for it. Remember that IT 45 = US 11.5, not US 13 though.

[/quote]

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

[quote user="Trendy Andy"]Thanks theetruscan. I appreciate the reassurance on the sizing. I'm usually am a 44.5 Euro so it should fit me well. Considerably also that these don't have high up toe box, thus going one size higher be better, so it should work out.

How did the brown CCP boots fit you? It finally got around for you to get them. You bought it at a great price too I might add. I remember you mentioned about it as the one that got away. What CCP size are you usually?[/quote]

I don't know my usual CCP size. These are my first CCP boots, and they don't appear to have a size marked, unless the 52 refers to a size, but I'm guessing it is number of the pairs made. Because they definitely aren't size 18 or whatever.

They're a little long, but since they (in my estimation) run narrow, it will work out with a thin insole. I'd guess I picked up more of a size 46 than 45 with those, and I'm a true 45. The color is lighter than in the pictures by a fair bit. I like the boots still, not quite blown away, but they're certainly nice. I'm considering sending them to Ron Rider to be hand colored a deeper antiqued brown, but not sure how that'll work out.

Comment

• minomni
                            • Oct 2006

:o

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

minomni, can you edit the post, i know that that piece is someone's (on sz) holy grail and is itching to buy it.
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• neshboe
                                • Nov 2007

Not sure if this has already been spotted - if so disregard.

On Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CAROL-CHRISTIAN-POELL-RAIN-PATTERN-COTTON-SHIRT-52_W0QQitemZ260233971999QQihZ016QQcategoryZ57990QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL (RAIN PATTERN) COTTON SHIRT 52

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎