X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Re: Julius Gloves (Merz?)

[quote user="ddohnggo"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...quash+the+beef[/quote]

It sounds like yet another american expression for masturbation.....

Here's how the good finds work:

1) You only post items you're not interested in.

2) If someone post an item you were interested in or now are, just say so and sometimes they'll remove it or you'll have quite a lot of posters who'll let you have it. Happened to me for a carpe leather shirt at the start of SZ and I got a great deal, thanks guys :).

3) If someone calls dibs on an item you've posted feel free to remove the link to help them out.

4) When two people want the same thing it could be a good thing to PM each other and find a resolution so you end up paying less. You often find out that you're two different sizes and that if it doesn't fit you there'll be an happy member who'll buy it back from you at a great price.

It's imperfect but in this world that's all we'll get.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

well said Fuuma

mass was apparently just joking because diego posted something he wanted to get himself. then again he only posted an image, not a link, so the risk of someone else buying it is smaller. but for claritys sakemaybe its better to just post good findings that you feel others might be interested in.

all in all, no big harm done. its 2AM and I will start browsing Yahoo now. [Y]

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Diego
        • Aug 2007

Fuuma and Mike, you are both right. The idea of the thread is very clear, posting things that you think others will be interested in, so yes it was MY mistake, now I hope we can move on.

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

to remedy a situation by issuing an apology and/or beating someones ass
          [86] When is an apology insufficient?That's just fucking hilarious!
          Originally posted by Faust
          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• DHC
            • Jul 2007

[quote user="Fuuma"]

[quote user="ddohnggo"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...quash+the+beef[/quote]

2) If someone post an item you were interested in or now are, just say so and sometimes they'll remove it or you'll have quite a lot of posters who'll let you have it. Happened to me for a carpe leather shirt at the start of SZ and I got a great deal, thanks guys :).

3) If someone calls dibs on an item you've posted feel free to remove the link to help them out.

4) When two people want the same thing it could be a good thing to PM each other and find a resolution so you end up paying less. You often find out that you're two different sizes and that if it doesn't fit you there'll be an happy member who'll buy it back from you at a great price.

[/quote]

Nice Fuuma! These are guidelines that are practiced but should be posted in D's opening post for noobs.

Points 2-4 are definitely words to remember when dealing with fellow members. I think many here would be surprised at how accommodating their SZ brethren can be. There's a lot of love here. Keep the lines of communication open and let harmony reign. Cheers!

Originally posted by Faust
            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• kira
              • Mar 2008

[quote user="laika"]

^is that the Ann vest, Faust? I love that. [64]

I think this thread needs to revert to its original purpose of posting good finds for others ....

i don't understand why everyone is feeling so violent lately. [^o)]

[/quote]

seriously, guns, weapons, violence, lots of it right now. where is the peace and love my brothas?

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="kira"][quote user="laika"]

I think this thread needs to revert to its original purpose of posting good finds for others ....

[/quote]

seriously, guns, weapons, violence, lots of it right now. where is the peace and love my brothas?

[/quote]

agree. maybe we all need to take our clothes off. [87]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• drexl
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"][quote user="kira"][quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Way ahead of you!

Comment

• Purity
                    • Apr 2007

^^^^^

I'd tap that!

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

[quote user="laika"][quote user="kira"][quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

already tried with a sheer bra and boy shorts. maybe wearing nothing but Rick Owens Trainers will do the trick [79]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Purity
                        • Apr 2007

[quote user="wire.artist"][quote user="drexl"][quote user="laika"][quote user="kira"][quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Way ahead of you!

[/quote]

you might need a custom order chez CCP I'm afraid

[/quote]

HAHAHAH!

Comment

• drexl
                          • Sep 2006

MA+ Coat (Merz?)

Back on track, M.A.+ coat size 44 (merz?)

Comment

• Chim
                            • Dec 2006

Re: MA+ Coat (Merz?)

killer coat, i think merz has been looking for that piece for years

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="Fuuma"]

[/quote]

Nice Fuuma! These are guidelines that are practiced but should be posted in D's opening post for noobs.

Points 2-4 are definitely words to remember when dealing with fellow members. I think many here would be surprised at how accommodating their SZ brethren can be. There's a lot of love here. Keep the lines of communication open and let harmony reign. Cheers!

[/quote]

done

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Pretty cool Margiela necklace, $114.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎