Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Re: best buutz

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]

CCP boots >>>>>>>>> school

EDIT: school = augusta

[/quote]

If I could sort it out, I would let the frat houses go for Premiata.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• theburns
        • Jul 2008

Re: Cloak, Raf

Does anyone know what size that cloak sweater is? Thanks

Comment

• mass
          • Sep 2006

Re: Cloak, Raf

[quote user="theburns"]Does anyone know what size that cloak sweater is? Thanks[/quote]

it's an M

Comment

• maldoror
            • Jun 2007

[quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="maldoror"]

don't have the stack is a state of mind.

[/quote]

That's some dumb shit right there. Don't have the stack is a state of bank account. And, yeah, thermics and grey ccp boots are my size. Ah well, grad school certainly has it's rewards too.

[/quote]

I guess facetious remarks have no place in game theory? Really cool about you being in grad school though, I totally forgot about that.

( "But that's mostly idle-time thought. I'm a grad student. For my school research I do work on game theoretic countermeasures . . . getting expelled from grad school for traveling too much and being awol all the time < not getting expelled . . . I don't know about that. I'm a grad student so I routinely wait for sales . . . And my bike still hurts. Grad school is not clothing's friend.")

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

[quote user="maldoror"][quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="maldoror"]

don't have the stack is a state of mind.

[/quote]

That's some dumb shit right there. Don't have the stack is a state of bank account. And, yeah, thermics and grey ccp boots are my size. Ah well, grad school certainly has it's rewards too.

[/quote]

I guess facetious remarks have no place in game theory? Really cool about you being in grad school though, I totally forgot about that.

( "But that's mostly idle-time thought. I'm a grad student. For my school research I do work on game theoretic countermeasures . . . getting expelled from grad school for traveling too much and being awol all the time < not getting expelled . . . I don't know about that. I'm a grad student so I routinely wait for sales . . . And my bike still hurts. Grad school is not clothing's friend.")

[/quote]

Your post is awesome and confusing!

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• B.S
                • Nov 2007

very nice Carpe Diems, 400$ and no bids

Comment

• deleuze
                  • Jul 2007

Margiela wallets

Bunch of Margiela wallets on yoox for reasonable prices. I picked up one that matches a key pouch I have.

Comment

• orphée
                    • Apr 2008

Like the carpe diems a few posts back, but not my size. Plus, I already have some red ones, although they may be women's. Just wondering, does anyone here know whether there is a big difference between carpe diem men's and women's shoes besides the colour of the lining?

Comment

• awlouie
                      • Sep 2007

Women's shoes tend to be narrower than men's. But for Carpe Diem if they fit you, I guess it wouldn't matter.
                      "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                      -Bruce Lee

Comment

• genzou2.0
                        • Jul 2008

i think you guys all seen this already but ill post just incase.

les has got whole bunch of stuff on sale, new stuff added daily

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZevilism.td

i think its les

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="orphée"]Like the carpe diems a few posts back, but not my size. Plus, I already have some red ones, although they may be women's. Just wondering, does anyone here know whether there is a big difference between carpe diem men's and women's shoes besides the colour of the lining?
                          [/quote]

awlouie is right as always. my cdiems are womens and i had to stretch them out... twice.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• justine
                            • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]my cdiems are womens and i had to stretch them out... twice. [/quote]Facing a similar problem here. How did you go about stretching them? Any tools you'd recommend? Thx.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="justine"][quote user="Faust"]my cdiems are womens and i had to stretch them out... twice. [/quote]Facing a similar problem here. How did you go about stretching them? Any tools you'd recommend? Thx.[/quote]

I gave them to my cobbler - they have an adjustable shoe tree that stretches them. Any good cobbler should have them - if you want to go to mine, it's called Mina's shoe repair (or something like that) - it's on Wall St (Exchange Place/William, to be exact). You'll have to leave them there for two days or so.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Merveilles
                                • Dec 2007

Undercover

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/UNDERC...B/sts/sr_men80

wish it was a size 1 :(

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎