Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huxley
    • Dec 2007

If I knew how to search Y! completed auctions I probably could, but I guess you're right. ;p

Comment

• random
      • Dec 2007

you can see the same boots (with same pics) pop up again and again. same thing happened to the ccp twist jeans diego posted in the GF thread. I have bidded on them (the jeans) twice, but got cancelled twice. pretty sure the seller has sucessfully sold them to himself at least twice.
      I don't exist.

Comment

• ironman
        • Apr 2008

thom browne stuffs

thom browne shirts various sizes, <$200, 12 hours to a day left

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

Comment

• Diego
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by random View Post
          you can see the same boots (with same pics) pop up again and again. same thing happened to the ccp twist jeans diego posted in the GF thread. I have bidded on them (the jeans) twice, but got cancelled twice. pretty sure the seller has sucessfully sold them to himself at least twice.
          Strange, he does have good feedback.

Comment

• random
            • Dec 2007

his alt id ws japapeho (with the typo)... i was rather mad when he cancelled my bid.
            I don't exist.

Comment

• kucejoe
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by random View Post
              his alt id ws japapeho (with the typo)... i was rather mad when he cancelled my bid.
              Why do the sellers do this? Is it just because they do not want to sell for that particular price? Are the items usually relisted?

I had this recently happen (proxy's bid canceled) on an item I wanted badly...
              Last edited by kucejoe; 09-22-2008, 09:59 PM.
              Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• random
                • Dec 2007

thanks merz :D
                Last edited by random; 09-22-2008, 09:57 PM.
                I don't exist.

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kucejoe View Post
                  Why do they do the sellers do this? Is it just because they do not want to sell for that particular price? Are the items usually relisted?

I had this recently happen (proxy's bid canceled) on an item I very much wanted...
                  Bidding up your own items isn't new to ebay, Y! or any auction site for that matter. It's peculiar when Y! sellers cancel bids with such high starting prices, though.
                  let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h60442706

Good final home jacket. Too poor. Someone else buy it so that it's in the United States and eventually you get tired of it when I have more money and I can buy it then.

Thanks!
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• alex.a
                      • Aug 2008

well thanks just bought the boots dunno if anyone has any info on articulated boots but give me info on those! how sturdy are they supposed to be?!! will the last me a life time for that price ahaah oh.... and bought another turtle neck from that guy the thumb one in black but...another one he had removed tags to keep...this guy also had one in dark green with tags...and a cool articulated arms ccp coat !!!
                      Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      Thank you Psionic! I picked up his LUC hat.

For those with larger feet, he's selling the CCP fully jointed boots as well as a few other goodies (I'm guessing he hit up the Library sale perhaps?). Either way, the LUC hat for $120 was just fine by me.

The thumb glove CCP knit for $300 is pretty damn solid as well for anyone interested!

Comment

• mabac011
                        • Dec 2006

cloak

removed... :P
                        Last edited by mabac011; 09-23-2008, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Psionic
                          • Aug 2008

great stuff:

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

Comment

• Secretside
                            • Jul 2008

great deal on those NDC boots, if they were my size I'd go for them.

seller is also selling a bless fur wig... Faust, come on! I know you want it!

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Awesome Collection Privee boots. Never even considered white boots, but these look awesome.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎