X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ironman View Post
    yeah, i'd definitely bid on it myself but i just picked up a grail. a little low on money lol

also, was servo2000 looking for these dior drop crotch pants? if so, i'll pm him auction info. if not, i'll list it here

Yeah man, definitely drop me a PM. I'm low on funds right now but I might be interested so feel free just to put the link up for everyone else since I don't think I can 'dibs' on it right now
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• orphée
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
      I definitely need a shearling coat. But, Shearling is insanely warm, pure cold-weather overcoat material, so I'd only really go for a traditional, timeless one. And, those are either really poorly made or really expensive.
      Apart from them being so warm (which in my case would be a good thing), I always have an issue with there being too many fluffy bits appended and hanging out.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

for me its a problem with the puffy look, at least with leather which I think looks better more, well, shrinkwrapped. and anything with the sheep-style lining looks a bit n(n) brokeback to me
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• swami
          • Jul 2008

And the worst part of shearlings is the damn STATIC electricity! Whats up with that..Something to do with the friction of the wool pile?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
            for me its a problem with the puffy look, at least with leather which I think looks better more, well, shrinkwrapped. and anything with the sheep-style lining looks a bit n(n) brokeback to me
            I agree, shearling isn't the best on tight fitting riders jacket. I have an AW06 Cloak shearling that does the trick, toggles and hood, fitted but not shrink wrapped. Only problem is, it's quite fancy whereas my riders jackets can be worn with anything.

Comment

• swami
              • Jul 2008

And dont touch any metal post or poles otherwise...Have to be like the bubbbleboy on seinfeld

Comment

• raddy
                • Oct 2008

ro ss07?

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b91361936
                Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

Comment

• KM80
                  • Mar 2008

The measurements on that grey one look like it fits much larger, like 46-48ish which would be perfect for me, does anyone happen to have that particular version?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                    I think it's because the entirety of SZ got burned by the Great Rick Shearling Yoox Disappointment Of 2007 (or was it '06?)

Tough to make such a thick material look shrink wrapped.
                    Yea, that was a fucking disaster.

Albert and Theetruscan - shearling is exactly the type of garment where quality matters most. If you saw some Jil Sander shearlings from late 90s, early 00s, you'd be amazed how lightweight and thin they are. I guess it's just become too expensive to make something like that now, so you basically get shit.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Man, this is fucking insane...

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                        I agree, shearling isn't the best on tight fitting riders jacket. I have an AW06 Cloak shearling that does the trick, toggles and hood, fitted but not shrink wrapped. Only problem is, it's quite fancy whereas my riders jackets can be worn with anything.
                        You know where a good home on the East coast awaiting for this thing, right?!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kubie
                          • Jul 2008

Yurius leather jk.

good luck, Jason.

red wine color....
                          Last edited by kubie; 11-07-2008, 12:17 AM.
                          FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5939
                          FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5988

Comment

• jumpoff
                            • Jan 2008

La-la-la-la-la

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Jumpoff, I removed, because andew has been looking for this forever. I hope you don't mind.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jumpoff
                                • Jan 2008

No prob. Would've been all over that one myself had it been a couple of sizes smaller.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎