• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

/\ BAM! LOL.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw Edge
      • Jan 2008

I think it varies from actual shoe to shoe. The wisdom on here is that CCP (including scarred cordovan) = +1.5-2 US sizes, but after trying on the current season's cordovan boots at ab it seemed much more like .5-1 size large. Admittedly they take time to break in, I'm just sure how much this affects the decision.
      I would guess as a 43 or 43.5 you are a ccp 9 still, but i am not an expert on this.

Comment

• Raw Edge
        • Jan 2008

oops yeah, wrong topic, boot us to inane questions and inane responses!

Comment

• random
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
          I'm looking through the sizing thread and the CCP thread and can't find an answer for those scarred cordovans in size 10. Size 10 = ??? I usually wear a 43 or 43.5.
          they will be too big mike. no way even near the right fit.

btw the seller marks full price with insurance.
          I don't exist.

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
            Oh no mike! I must direct you to the inane questions thread my friend :)
            Haha, oh shit. I swear to god, I am LESS likely to notice a thread if it's a sticky!

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
              Haha, oh shit. I swear to god, I am LESS likely to notice a thread if it's a sticky!

It's all good my man! Honestly though, I think you should pass of those boots even if they did fit. I got to handle the rubber soled footwear at The Library back when the pieces were in season and they really felt cheap.

In other news... someone is liberating their MA+ red double fold wallet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/M-A-Carpe-Diem-Poell-Rick-Owens-Artisan-leather-wallet_W0QQitemZ130273674305QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item130273674305&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

unfortunately they lost the silver clasp closure mechanism which is kinda sad :(
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

Yes, I am going to pass on them thanks to the wisdom of SZ. Thanks for the help, all.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

It's all good my man! Honestly though, I think you should pass of those boots even if they did fit. I got to handle the rubber soled footwear at The Library back when the pieces were in season and they really felt cheap.

unfortunately they lost the silver clasp closure mechanism which is kinda sad :(
                  Oooohhhh, Red.
                  Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• ironman
                    • Apr 2008

i believe some of you were looking for this again:
                    Dior Homme button boots size 40

good luck kubie!
                    Last edited by ironman; 12-04-2008, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

i have this wallet. i had no idea there was only 25 made. cant believe he only took 8% off the retail price with the clasp broken. what a douche. i stopped using this wallet as its a big pain in the ass. the doubling makes everything way too thick and the clasp is a pain too, so if you put three credit cards and some cash in there its already to much and its geared for 3 million more family photos but then you cant close the thing...nice object totally disfunctional unless you have a purse.
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                        i have this wallet. i had no idea there was only 25 made. cant believe he only took 8% off the retail price with the clasp broken. what a douche. i stopped using this wallet as its a big pain in the ass. the doubling makes everything way too thick and the clasp is a pain too, so if you put three credit cards and some cash in there its already to much and its geared for 3 million more family photos but then you cant close the thing...nice object totally disfunctional unless you have a purse.

exactly.
                        Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                          haha, it really is too bad the clasp is busted.

I love the design of the whole thing and i'm surprised to hear that it really can't hold a ton without getting all wonky. Shame.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• orphée
                            • Apr 2008

Or perhaps one requires a proper MA+ bag in which to carry it! Nevertheless, such a slight discount for a broken piece really seems unjust....in spite of the amazing colour. Thanks for the clarification, pnod. My interest is piqued each time I see this pop up for sale, but I have always held back for fear of exactly what you have spelt out.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

in some rick news, there are some Rick tanks on sale via net-a-porter in small sizes (46 on down) for $98 a pop!

Comment

• orphée
                                • Apr 2008

On another note, was anyone here watching that Linea coat on ebay (can't find the link at the moment)? Looked such a small size (a size 2). Pity.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎