• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awlouie
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Gunjah View Post
    why ? why always only on yahoo !
    I think there are better deals on SZ Classifieds than Yahoo Japan and no proxy fees!

edit: just not as wide of a selection
    "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Gorgeous Branquinho boots, 40
      according to the wife these fit like a 39, someone grab them
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• munch
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by my friend goo View Post

rick blanket jacket thing XS for cheap 62790 yen

http://www.kind.co.jp/shibuya/newpage22.html
        forck, wish it was a small... I'm in dire need of a new wintercoat

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

ShopJake just hit 70% off on some things.

<$500 Robert Geller leather: http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?pa...roduct_ID=3727

$690 Band of Outsiders Navy Windowpane suit: http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?pa...roduct_ID=3904
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Avantster
            ¤¤¤
            • Sep 2006

If only these were smaller.

YY SS '07 Mules

Sz.5 = US.10

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Huxley View Post
              thats insane. i've bought from the seller and that person is also on SZ. don't you love people that smoke more crack during the recession. it affects different people in different ways i guess...i was wearing mine today so i thought i should comment. felt like i paid way too much at 450 nine months ago, but didn't care because i was ballin' and it was a holy snail
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Pinoy
                • Dec 2006

Still remember when I bought my fw04 hoodie off eBay for $570 in 2006...felt like I paid too much at first.but now over 2 yrs later, feel like it was worth every cent :)

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

anybody know the retail...i thought you were suppossed to pay around 275

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by merz
                    thats about right, and a lot of that shit went on sale in 05 at something like 90% off. a lot of those drop-crotch trousers & the shirts were at something like $50 a pop.

tragedy or motherlode, depending on who you ask
                    that said, the distance to which plokhov+geller combination was ahead of its time is absolutely ridiculous. not much could hold a candle to those collections, fall 04 doubly so.
                    Where was I in 2005!!! Oh yeah; Oregon. Damn west coast and all the tasteless hippies.... Now every time I run into an 04 piece I end up going weak in the knees, spend all my money, eat ramen for a month and all to get it and discover it's too small for me to ever wear and I end up keeping it for 'design inspiration.'
                    Last edited by Brother Stasi; 12-16-2008, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• genzou2.0
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Brother Stasi View Post
                      Where was I in 2005!!! Oh yeah; Oregon. Damn west coast and all the tasteless hippies.... Now every time I run into an 04 piece I end up going week in the knees, spend all my money, eat ramen for a month and all to get it and discover it's too small for me to ever wear and I end up keeping it for 'design inspiration.' All I can say is once I get to 50 100 posts there will be quite a few Cloak pieces in the Classifieds...
                      lol, u have the cloak desert boots in 42?

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by genzou2.0 View Post
                        lol, u have the cloak desert boots in 42?
                        haha... sorry, I always thought they'd be too small, but apparently Cloak boots run big?!? go figure....

Comment

• Test
                          • Dec 2008

All this talk of Cloak has me wishing my friend who interned with Plokhov way back when would give me her museum pieces since all she has is menswear.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                            anybody know the retail...i thought you were suppossed to pay around 275
                            Even less, I think - about $250. You know, I probably paid retail for like 3 things in my entire life, and my heavy knit cardigan from FW04 was one of them. It was the only purchase I did not think about twice.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

good to know one collection of one season in the entire history of fashion and sz actually appreciates in value and during a recession

Comment

• D_S
                                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Norris View Post
                                Are these the same coat? Can't really tell for sure because of the low quality picture from the seller.

Looks potentially way better in the first pic. I dont think this particular fabric was the best choice for this jacket.

Still not bad, could be next level though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎