I want these but can't, so for all of you
    WTB: This

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Silk View Post
      That thing is so ugly, its looks like an etro/D&G collab
      I'm not a huge fan of the pattern, but thats still pretty damn far from etro or D&G.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

Is there something wrong with D&G suits? I've tried a few on and they were very subdued and well-fitting. Are you just trying to "fit in" with that comment, Silk?
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• mumma
          • Oct 2008

nice Ann vest in a small for 75EUR BIN.
          seems to be from very old collection...

LOUPEON — archival fashion project.
          Web store focused on collectible garments from avant-garde European designers.
          www.loupeon.com

Comment

• Sombre
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
            Is there something wrong with D&G suits? I've tried a few on and they were very subdued and well-fitting. Are you just trying to "fit in" with that comment, Silk?
            I own a D&G suit and like it quite a bit, actually. When I bought it it was exactly what I wanted: charcoal grey flannel with a very fitted body. My only complaint is that the pants are a bit too tapered. It doesn't stand up to Jil Sander or Thom Browne quality, but one shouldn't even compare D&G with those two, so that's not a concern for me.
            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Silk
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
              I said it was an etro/D&G collab not D&G (btw, some D&G suits are subdued, but others are quite flamboyant and paired with etro it would be quite outrageous). And to answer your question, no I'm not trying to "fit in", that is why I spoke my opinion on how hideous I think it is. If "fitting in" means wearing something like that, then I certainly do not want to "fit in". Are you trying to "fit in" by coming at me and starting a confrontation?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

For the big boys - RO moto, although suede may be a fail?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dndy1840
                  • Sep 2008

Balenciaga leather shorts (not already posted methinks) :

Seller consistently has pretty impressive items for sale (damn, that bomber jacket )

2h left, hurry up SZ !

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

are (elastic waistbanded) leather shorts EVER a good find?
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• dndy1840
                      • Sep 2008

I personnaly find Ghesquière's utterance of shorts more interesting than Saberi's for example : to be worn with a short legging underneath, tribute to Doma with an original (french) touch ;-)
                      (And the shorts were an example of his sale)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dndy1840 View Post
                        I personnaly find Ghesquière's utterance of shorts more interesting than Saberi's for example : to be worn with a short legging underneath, tribute to Doma with an original (french) touch ;-)
                        (And the shorts were an example of his sale)

You like the Ghesquiere take on shorts over BBS? The aesthetic is definitely different and it depends on what sort of overall look you're going for as the Balenciaga look is more angular and sharp versus the BBS drapey/undone sort of look. I'm surprised that you view them as a Doma tribute though. I would have drawn more parallels between Doma and BBS.

I was just giving you a hard time about the leather shorts
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• random
                          • Dec 2007

I don't exist.

Comment

• dndy1840
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by merz
                            and i fully expect that as an act of friendship. i'm sorry but friends don't let friends wear leather shorts. not even with some seriously bunched up leggings underneath. i don't care what runway you saw that on, shit's seriously wackarnolds.
                            Hell no, I will not invoke the runway gods : in fact, I'm a strong believer that what is on the runway is for the runway only (see N(N)09, as beautiful and impressive as it is, I don't see myself hanging around with a stole upon my face and Jack Sparrow hat on top of it - extreme example I know). But I am convinced that those leather shorts can add a rick a la playa x californian performer artist (see Fuuma in his leather shirt and Stan Smiths) vibe to the proper outfit...
                            Well, that's only me...

At least, there was the egg bomber (funny) and some Lanvin for a steal

And Chinorlz, that's OK : you have to see how convincing the newbie is ! And my point wasn't clear sorry : I am totally into Ghesquière and his sharp silhouette over the drapey of BBS and DD. The tribute to DD was only the double-layer thing with the leggings (pretty hard to seize I guess)

Comment

• Chim
                              • Dec 2006

another price drop on the damir doma python leather - 3k USD shipped now. jesus. lemme know if you guys want in asap, i'm not going to be here much longer.

the straight up black calf version is also 3k.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎