• Sep 2006

yeah i actually really like that one as well

Originally posted by merz
    голубизна..
    бирюзовые

Comment

• Chim
      • Dec 2006

anyone have a pic of that miharayasuhiro .... thing... random posted worn?

it looks super interesting, but I wanna see if it even has sleeves/ what it looks like on

Comment

• Raw Edge
        • Jan 2008

ty for this.
        someone had to say it...
        not advocating negativity but its nice to keep the overdesigned/overhyped train in check once and a while- no offense to those that like this thing.

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
        seriously?
        what is good about a blue leather jacket with a multitude of (excessive) snaps and zips and waist cinchers?

Comment

• scott.m
          • Mar 2009

but it's okay for the blue junya to be loved when the only difference is the material used, boiled wool instead of leather? that's kind of a double standard my friend. though i agree it's nothing i'd wear by any stretch it's still an interesting piece, thanks for posting it mass.

Comment

• Diss
            • Sep 2008

good luck, jjjjjjbbbbbbbb

good luck crz

edit: thanks faust for taking the links down. i would have done so but i was in bed. i appreciate you doing so on behalf of me.
            Last edited by Diss; 09-25-2009, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
              ty for this.
              someone had to say it...
              not advocating negativity but its nice to keep the overdesigned/overhyped train in check once and a while- no offense to those that like this thing.
              What's "overdesigned" about a biker jacket? Zippers and everything are pretty classic fare.

I mean you're flipping two pairs of RO sneakers in classified, are they "overdesigned/overhyped"?
              Last edited by Fuuma; 09-25-2009, 02:37 PM.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• random
                • Dec 2007

mass, have you considered this one? i couldnt pull off this kind of blue color and ended up selling it, but it is a very nice jacket nevertheless.

DBSS ss08
                I don't exist.

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by random View Post
                  mass, have you considered this one? i couldnt pull off this kind of blue color and ended up selling it, but it is a very nice jacket nevertheless.

DBSS ss08
                  wow, that's beautiful.

hows the quality of dbss leather (for clothes), and what was the retail for that? i love blue leather and am always looking for a new one. i have a tim hamilton leather jacket in blue, but the leather is way too fragile imo.
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• random
                    • Dec 2007

that particular one was suede and thin think that it was from s/s collection. quality is good (in the kka, viridi anne range), but i personally think julius quality is better. retail was 148000 YEN or so iirc.
                    I don't exist.

Comment

• croatoan
                      • Jul 2007

DBSS quality is typically amazing across the board. I believe the SS09 riders I have is the same leather as that. It is very thin but still very strong and the absolute softest thing I have ever touched. It's basically leather that feels like cashmere.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
                        but it's okay for the blue junya to be loved when the only difference is the material used, boiled wool instead of leather? that's kind of a double standard my friend. though i agree it's nothing i'd wear by any stretch it's still an interesting piece, thanks for posting it mass.
                        junya is a totally different jacket. different fabric, different color, different details.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• crz
                          • Apr 2008

hi diss, pm'd already, but can you take the RO down. friend has gotten a proxy onto it already
                          thanks!

Comment

• Raw Edge
                            • Jan 2008

jeez, I was just saying I appreciate dissenting opinion, especially on the urging to buy a blue leather jacket.
                            I've always liked your posts and ideas both critical and otherwise, and if you think something of mine is overdesigned, so much the better- I'll probably learn from it (but no need to knock my stuff in classifieds, right?)

I think dissenting opinion is very useful for those evaluating things they are unfamiliar with. Too often someone posts something, the couple of people who like it shout, and the many dissenters are dilent for fear of being negative. I find this often leads to an accidental groupthink

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                            What's "overdesigned" about a biker jacket?

Zippers and everything are pretty classic fare.

I mean you're flipping two pairs of RO sneakers in classified, are they "overdesigned/overhyped"?

Comment

• merkuri
                              • Sep 2009

suede jackets can be lovely but are a big waste in the northeast as you'll get about 10 good days to wear them.

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
                                jeez, I was just saying I appreciate dissenting opinion, especially on the urging to buy a blue leather jacket.
                                I've always liked your posts and ideas both critical and otherwise, and if you think something of mine is overdesigned, so much the better- I'll probably learn from it (but no need to knock my stuff in classifieds, right?)

I think dissenting opinion is very useful for those evaluating things they are unfamiliar with. Too often someone posts something, the couple of people who like it shout, and the many dissenters are dilent for fear of being negative. I find this often leads to an accidental groupthink
                                I'm just sayin' one man's overdesigned/overhyped is another man's successful and edgy garment. Minimalism gets thrown around here like it's the only way to approach fashion design and that's a negative; I like McQueen as much as I like Helmut.
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎