Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agentred
    • Jul 2009

I know this isn't the gothninja style we all love but Heartless has the classic Balenciaga wallet on sale in Dark Grey:

Customer service is our #1 priority. Get a premium domain for your website today. Financing available.

I have one and love it so thought someone might wanna cop at basically halfprice.

Comment

• mononon
      • Sep 2009

that ma+ is soo nice.

can someone proxy me that bag, i can't read japanese! pm me plz
      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• humancrack
        • Feb 2008

Julius FW09 Rider
        Size 1 / Black

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mononon View Post
          that ma+ is soo nice.

can someone proxy me that bag, i can't read japanese! pm me plz
          Use SharpServiceJapan for a proxy. Simple as that.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• huckleberry
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
            http://global.ebay.com/New_Carpe_Die...401025615/item

Carpe Diem.. Cordovan leather trousers?
            I can only imagine cordovan trousers being very uncomfortable

Comment

• Diss
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by beardown View Post
              Use SharpServiceJapan for a proxy. Simple as that.
              no. use fromjapan. its cheaper.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Diss View Post
                no. use fromjapan. its cheaper.
                You know, there are other things in this world more important than saving a couple of bucks. Like supporting the business that supports this forum. I understand if it was a significant difference in price, but this is lame.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diss
                  • Sep 2008

i understand where you are coming from faust and i have used both fromjapan and sharpservicejapan in the past. both are exceptional in service and Sharpservice japan does offer a 'personal touch', however if an auction has 15 mins left hidesan is not always reachable in that time, which is totally understandable.

if i have to get someone to actually go into a store to pick something up for me id chose hidesan any day.

Comment

• ironman
                    • Apr 2008

i don't see how it's cheaper. they charge 5% fee twice? and the bank transfer fee is 500 yen instead of 300 yen...and they charge 1000 yen for local shipping to them despite it not always costing that much. you can usually read local shipping cost on the listing

i have probably used ~5 Japan proxies, just to try each of them out. sometimes things like being helpful only when dealing with higher priced items, lying about shipping/fees (i re-do the math myself, extra yen appears out of nowhere), etc. deter me, and it's not about the money, it's the dishonesty and the feeling (because really, 8%-12% isn't much difference)

sometimes it's even just a matter of being available like Diss said; Hide-san is one of the most popular proxies, and so he has a lot of e-mails to sort through all the time. so if you just found something but it's about to end you may miss it. there is no best proxy as they all do their job well, and are willing to go to similar extents for your business

for example, i've used SutoCorp, and they've helped me successfully sell my Jil Sander marble bag for more than superfuture asking price. but at the same time, SharpService is also willing to help sell items on y! japan

in the end it's just a personal preference

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Diss View Post
                      i understand where you are coming from faust and i have used both fromjapan and sharpservicejapan in the past. both are exceptional in service and Sharpservice japan does offer a 'personal touch', however if an auction has 15 mins left hidesan is not always reachable in that time, which is totally understandable.

if i have to get someone to actually go into a store to pick something up for me id chose hidesan any day.
                      I think the confusing part was saying "no, use...."

I can recall using 6 proxies myself but have recently stuck with Sharpservice as it has been the friendliest and most effective one. there are certainly other good ones but I prefer to support to one that goes to the furthest extent to provide good service, plus of course supports SZ as well
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                        I think the confusing part was saying "no, use...."

I can recall using 6 proxies myself but have recently stuck with Sharpservice as it has been the friendliest and most effective one. there are certainly other good ones but I prefer to support to one that goes to the furthest extent to provide good service, plus of course supports SZ as well
                        I've contacted Hide on several occasions in the past asking about certain items...genuine enquiries. He's been super quick with his responses and really helpful, but for those few times, i ended up not making the purchases.
                        So recently i contacted him again asking about another item. And i've got to say i'm really disappointed and completely surprised that he did not reply any of my 3 emails to him.
                        In the end, i used another proxy, and the item is now on its way to me...

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Don't worry too much. You are allowed to express your concerns. But saving five dollars on a thousand dollar garment - I am not so sure that it's a valid one. I am not demanding anyone to go another route. I am asking to give preference to our affiliates, when and if that seems reasonable. I thought that much is clear.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deleuze
                            • Jul 2007

Ironman is wrong. The difference between SSJ and FJ would be about $60 on a $1000 Y!J purchase.

Comment

• Nikov
                              • Nov 2008

since ive been using hide's service for so long, i actually trust him enough to send money using the gift option on paypal. he reduced his fees to accomodate this.

Comment

• mike
                                • Dec 2006

actually the gift option is no longer free of fees. there is just an option for you to pay the fees by checking the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎