• sea of stitches
    • Oct 2006

Re: Good finds

gorgeous laika!

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Jurgi Persoons stuff doesn't show up too often on ebay but this piece just got listed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JURGI-PERSOONS-H...QQcmdZViewItem

Faust, maybe something for Mrs. Faust ?

Based on the measurements, it's possible that a guy can wear it as well I think.... too bad it's not one of Persoons' "nervous" stitchwork pieces. Those are just plain stunning!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• minomni
        • Oct 2006

i called barney's this morning, no luck on the c.diem lace-ups: all gone. a few of the zip-ups left.

Comment

• agaillon
          • May 2007

eLuxury just tossed a couple of Dior Homme items up for sale, pretty decent deals:

http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product...icationID=7194

I'm not normally a vest kind of guy, but I'm digging thecut ofthat gillet.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Jurgi Persoons stuff doesn't show up too often on ebay but this piece just got listed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JURGI-PERSOONS-H...QQcmdZViewItem

Faust, maybe something for Mrs. Faust ?

Based on the measurements, it's possible that a guy can wear it as well I think.... too bad it's not one of Persoons' "nervous" stitchwork pieces. Those are just plain stunning!

[/quote]

Thanks, Albert. She's been trying to sell this forever. It looks intriguing, but her pictures suck.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

awwww, thanks so much, guys. [:$]

I will need the luck, i think, if everyone thinks it as fabulous as you all do!

Faust, I saw those shoes, and they are very good, but too big for me--I am 36 in VB, pretty consistently. [:(]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Buckwheat
                • Sep 2006

good luck laika. Hope you will get it. I want to see you wearing it [;)]

Comment

• Divo
                  • Mar 2007

Has anybody of you already seen the amazing discount at Yoox' sample sale which is currently going on untill the 27th of May?

As usually all the great pieces were picked up within no-time. Myself found two MMM jacketsfor ? 120 each (one smoking-like jacket and the other a wool/cotton wrinkled signature jacket) and a DRKSHDW jeans for only ? 19!!!

Hopefully some of you have purchased some great pieces, and otherwise, take a quick peek; it could be there is still something left for you.

Cheers,

- Divo -

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="Divo"]

Has anybody of you already seen the amazing discount at Yoox' sample sale which is currently going on untill the 27th of May?

As usually all the great pieces were picked up within no-time. Myself found two MMM jacketsfor ? 120 each (one smoking-like jacket and the other a wool/cotton wrinkled signature jacket) and a DRKSHDW jeans for only ? 19!!!

Hopefully some of you have purchased some great pieces, and otherwise, take a quick peek; it could be there is still something left for you.

Cheers,

- Divo -

[/quote]

I haven't, unless you are referring to what's left over from the clearance sale. Do you have a direct link?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I was looking at that wrinkled Margiela jacket, next time I looked at it was gone =D

http://www.yoox.com/areas/samplesale...asp?areaid=166

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike b"]

I was looking at that wrinkled Margiela jacket, next time I looked at it was gone =D

http://www.yoox.com/areas/samplesale...asp?areaid=166

[/quote]

Thanks for the link, mike. Heh, whoever seeks shall find. Got a pair of Haute pants for work for a whopping $25, a pair of DKRSHDW jeans for $55, and a pair of boots for Mrs. Faust for $44. People, pp@yoox still work for free shipping. Divo, thanks for the alert!

P.S. There is a beautiful Dries van Noten blazer there for $144.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

i am attacking it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="zamb"]i am attacking it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            [/quote]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

My great expedition turned up little to conquer.

I got a pair of Neil Barrett (distant relative?) pants for $29+ shipping ..... i tried the paypal but it still charged me for shipping........( $37 total.........not bad )

I contemplated a brown DRKSDW jeand but passed I dont need anymore jeans.(unless they are ssuuuppperrrrr amazing)...

the good stuff seems to be gone.....and i really dont think i need anyymore crap.

I need new Tailored suits, those i will be making myself over the next few weeks. I think its time for me to start making my own clothes again...................

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• xcoldricex
                                • Sep 2006

urgh. everything got taken out of my cart as i was checking out. ah well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎