• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nakata
    Banned
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
    i sold a 46 for only $600 shipped to a member on sufu in brand new condition. i still need it in size 44 so bad.
    Last edited by Faust; 04-20-2010, 07:05 PM. Reason: do not repost pictures on the same page

Comment

• diamonds
      • Dec 2006

maybe this has been seen...

Comment

• stretcheroo
        • Nov 2009

Ummm. No. If it's to be seen, it should be seen in WTF.

Comment

• it sure is different, but I think it's interesting. I was convinced it was the newer Raf though.

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
            it sure is different, but I think it's interesting. I was convinced it was the newer Raf though.
            i've seen it worn and it's a great piece on the right person; meant to be worn under a jacket, i think.

i saw an amazing Theyskens jacket for pittance in a consignment shop today....
            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
              i've seen it worn and it's a great piece on the right person; meant to be worn under a jacket, i think.

i saw an amazing Theyskens jacket for pittance in a consignment shop today....
              so why is it still there and not in your closet?.............LOL

what size and where?
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
                Ummm. No. If it's to be seen, it should be seen in WTF.
                Agreed............. there is just something wrong about that piece.....

Comment

• deleuze
                  • Jul 2007

Yeah turning a haramaki into a tube top equals instant styling fail.

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                    so why is it still there and not in your closet?.............LOL

what size and where?

i tried it, i wanted it quite badly as it was truly lovely,
                    but it simply doesn't suit my wardrobe--a bit too formal in fit, a bit too gothic (all in a good way, just not in a laika way)

size 42 but fit like an italian 38

**i even tried to push it on another shopper
                    as it was such a steal but she had already allocated her funds to
                    a versace leather jacket...beige/cream gradient w/ gold hardware...

edit: thank you, wire.artist, for the illustration, that's what i was talking about
                    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

i tried it, i wanted it quite badly as it was truly lovely,
                      but it simply doesn't suit my wardrobe--a bit too formal in fit, a bit too gothic (all in a good way, just not in a laika way)
                      size 42 but fit like an italian 38
                      I still think you couldn't made it work...........you are too genius to allow formality to discourage you...........but i guess at a certain point we have to ask ourselves if we really need these things, eh?

you can PM me the price and the store..........although i think I know where it is. I will be in the city probably tomorrow if I can pin down the Bicycle man to a date.

(i even tried to push it on another shopper
                      as it was such a steal but she had already allocated her funds to
                      a versace leather jacke
                      t...beige/cream gradient w/ gold hardware...
                      )
                      Woe to the Suborn and unlearn'd
                      On a gaudy piece her funds she burn'd
                      Such are the ways of those that hath no understanding...........

thank you, wire.artist, for the illustration, that's what i was talking about
                      I still dislike it though.............not even the artist of wires can repair this breach.........

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

laika, next time use your SMS please.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Carpe top

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            laika, next time use your SMS please.
                            tell me what size to look for and i'll be sure to contact you in case of emergency...

Comment

• mass
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
                              Just to put things into perspective, yoox styling is awesome...it's not a bathsuit, it should be worn much lower...

the haramaki knitpieces were part of AW05-06 y's for men, showed during pitty uomo and the best Y's collection I've ever seen.

I have the pour homme version which is part of a suit.

The knit is superb btw, pretty simple but perfect.
                              I had that Y's blue one, and sold it. Nowadays I would have kept it since my wardrobe is more color friendly now.

My pour homme version
                              agreed.... i've been looking for one in my size forever. would've bought yours but i dunno i thought it would've been too big even if it fits and is stretchy. that collection made me want to wear yohji exclusively once i hit 40 (or maybe 35, or maybe 30).

you can fold it over and use the pockets which is also very traditionally japanese as far as tucking things inside.

hi laika how are you.

hey wire &avanster i need some tips on finding yohji in smaller sizes :D

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

tell me what size to look for and i'll be sure to contact you in case of emergency...
                                THAT size! 38IT (in Rick, so probably 36).
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎