• Sep 2007

Is it possible to delete my account?
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• whitney
      • Dec 2009

^you can always find a proxy..but thats more complicated for sites like gilt. really need to time that..

Originally posted by fadetogrey View Post
      Ann, Haider, Yohji & Limi (for women) was on too last week. Not sure if it was the same site. I was bitter, but only because I'm broke. I like to think those beautiful items went to a good home....otherwise maybe I'll find them on ebay in a few weeks (hoping)
      i don't check everyday like i used to and i missed the first few hours :( also sucks that they start at 9am (for me) when i have work most mornings.................good thing is they have yohji periodically but i think that was the first time i've seen ann d and haider.
      you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Grazzesto
        • Mar 2010

Ann, Haider, Yohji & Limi (for women) was on too last week. Not sure if it was the same site. I was bitter, but only because I'm broke. I like to think those beautiful items went to a good home....otherwise maybe I'll find them on ebay in a few weeks (hoping)
        They had Ann Demeulemeester for men a while back, I was planning to wake up on time to get some boots. Woke up like an hour late, all my sizes were sold out.

Comment

• mononon
          • Sep 2009

i saw that/ they actually only had really limited sizes like 45 or 46 in a few models to begin with.
          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• francojean23
            • Sep 2008

problem is , even when i'm at the ready when the clock strikes noon , by the time i find an item i might be interested in ( which is rare to begin with ) it's already gone

Comment

• stretcheroo
              • Nov 2009

I was an early Gilt adapter, and, for a while, it was great. You could often get great finds. Now, however, the site is badly oversubscribed and stocked with crap, and when I find something I like (which happens about once a month), the item is already gone or "in another member's basket." I'm basically done with it.

Comment

• sleazie ninja
                • Jun 2007

This guy has some heat right now on eBay. Some MA+, Guidi and Helmut Boots in particular. I wouldve pulled trigger on Guidi but half size too big me thinks. Good prices too.

Good seller though, fast responses, on an auction I bit on. Is he a SZ member?

(sorry was trying to post from my phone earlier). Will delete if these have been posted before, or if someone is watching, but they all have BIN prices so should be ok.

Comment

• fadetogrey
                  • Apr 2009

Yeah, I was only a 1/2 hour late and half of the Ann was sold out or "in somebody's cart". I think there was only 1 or 2 sizes in each item or something. Their prices in general are not that great. Can't say I'll be bothering with these sites anymore either.

There is another one called Haute Look which I've ordered something from before and the shipping and customs to Canada were so bad that it's really not worth ordering from them. They had some skincare I was going to get and the shipping+customs they charge at the time of order nullifies the discount and ends up costing more than if I bought them at full price.

Comment

• mononon
                    • Sep 2009

sleazie, good stuff man.

and for gilt and other bargain sites, nowadays they have way too many members. i use to try to wake up early or skip a class for a sale i liked, but always regretted it, as ALWAYS: either sold out, priced WAY TOO HIGH (sometimes their retail/msrp prices are higher than normal), or just a bunch of crap)
                    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Yeah, I was only a 1/2 hour late and half of the Ann was sold out or "in somebody's cart". I think there was only 1 or 2 sizes in each item or something. Their prices in general are not that great. Can't say I'll be bothering with these sites anymore either.

There is another one called Haute Look which I've ordered something from before and the shipping and customs to Canada were so bad that it's really not worth ordering from them. They had some skincare I was going to get and the shipping+customs they charge at the time of order nullifies the discount and ends up costing more than if I bought them at full price.

thank God, (US) Yoox is in New Jersey..............the others arent even worth becoming a member of...........
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Guidi

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Linea

and i know it has to be one of you guys on here............

Comment

• Enaml
                            • Apr 2009

Time & Space had that fs on here, no?
                            How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• sargon97
                              • Jan 2009

^ yeah those are time and space.

Comment

• random
                                • Dec 2007

better than the witch one?

I don't exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X