Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

CCP on Yoox and its not the vest this time.
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

well that didnt take long
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

I got mine. :-)
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Atom
          • Sep 2009

Women's CCP boots as well.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Atom View Post
            No more!

Comment

• rider
              eyes of the world
              • Jun 2009

damn those were beauties, my size too. someone please tell me they were horse so i dont feel the pain as much.

faust, your size 9's came up again but i blew it for you once again. i guess i buy lunch...

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Damn!
                I woke up too late...................again

whoever bought the boots, if it doesn't work out contact me. not sure, but that size might fit me
                Anyone knows how much they went for?
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                  Damn!
                  I woke up too late...................again

whoever bought the boots, if it doesn't work out contact me. not sure, but that size might fit me
                  Anyone knows how much they went for?

280$ in the US and 360€ in europe.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
                    damn those were beauties, my size too. someone please tell me they were horse so i dont feel the pain as much.

faust, your size 9's came up again but i blew it for you once again. i guess i buy lunch...
                    Nooooo!!!! Thank you for keeping an eye out. I kinda gave up on yoox, so I appreciate your attention doubly.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Atom
                      • Sep 2009

For a second I thought about getting both pairs for myself, and sell them for friends, or in SuFu if no-one wanted them. But I didn't, stupid me.

Comment

• Raw
                        • Oct 2009

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• rider
                          eyes of the world
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Atom View Post
                          For a second I thought about getting both pairs for myself, and sell them for friends, or in SuFu if no-one wanted them. But I didn't, stupid me.
                          if the size 7 doesnt fit you and thats the one you bought please contact me. i dont believe zamb was talking about squeezing into the 7

i did manage to at least get a very decent bargain on a pair of balenciaga jodhpurs, always wanted them.

for those in need of a fine leather coat there is this but not inexpensive.

Comment

• Atom
                            • Sep 2009

if the size 7 doesnt fit you and thats the one you bought please contact me. i dont think zamb was talking about squeezing into the 7
                            The drama being I didn't get neither pair 'cause they weren't my size.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

if the size 7 doesnt fit you and thats the one you bought please contact me. i dont believe zamb was talking about squeezing into the 7
                              Rider,
                              depending on how they are cut, the 7 might fit me perfectly.
                              i have pretty small feet for my height (5'8")
                              my problem with shoes has always been my high arch.............

Are you saying that Atom Snagged one?
                              Where the hell does Yoox get these things?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been searching for one for years, the only Carol Boots that I am willing to spend good money on (well am contemplating the rubberband now as a substitute).

Would have beet a Supreme experience to have gotten one new at the yoox price.
                              i am begging to feel that increasingly often indescribable pain again..
                              the pain that turns into a Damn!-how-did-I-miss-that-laughter........

We will have to make a new rule for these...............
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• rider
                                eyes of the world
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                                Rider,
                                depending on how they are cut, the 7 might fit me perfectly.
                                i have pretty small feet for my height (5'8")
                                my problem with shoes has always been my high arch.............

Are you saying that Atom Snagged one?
                                Where the hell does Yoox get these things?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been searching for one for years, the only Carol Boots that I am willing to spend good money on (well am contemplating the rubberband now as a substitute).

Would have beet a Supreme experience to have gotten one new at the yoox price.
                                i am begging to feel that increasingly often indescribable pain again..
                                the pain that turns into a Damn!-how-did-I-miss-that-laughter........

We will have to make a new rule for these...............
                                yoox is the ultimate sport, you either score and groove off the adrenaline rush in a BIG WAY or suffer a humbling, groveling agonizing defeat. i think yoox has oz behind the curtain with a big government type warehouse at his disposal, its the only explanation i can come up with.

i hope the 7's make their way to you, you have suffered way too much over them. good karma sent your way...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎