X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

harnden in big sizes on the bay - looks good, too.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• timberlakeld
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Eternal
      He bought if from another guy who bought it from sagaji. I think he is scamming by the way, claiming he owns 50 leather jackets from Dior Homme, Julius and Boris Bidjan Saberi.

He also says he have no hurry selling the jacket, but bumps it after 9 hours..

I actually wanted it and was thinking about it for the price it was first listed at, but not anymore. Way too high risk now as well.
      Yes, he bought it from me for 4425 including everything..
      One thing I wanna clarify here, this leather jacket was sold by Sagaji for 5500USD few months, and I was the "stupid" buyer, because I just wannted it too bad. I know sagaji was asking for around 4500USD in the first place, but after I have paid 2500USD deposit, he then told me there is a japanese buyer want to offer him 500,000 jpy which is 5500USD equivalent, so he asked me whether I was willing to match up, then I agreed with the agreement to pay to 1000USD more. So the Finally price sold by Sagaji was 5500USD.

By the way, I dont think that guy is scamming, he is just ask way tooo high than he paid. And he did show me his 50+ jacket.

This is the truth I kown..
      Last edited by timberlakeld; 09-04-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

ouch.

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

50+ leather jackets? one of them has to be an 8-ball..

Comment

• timberlakeld
            • Mar 2010

shit..my bad...I mean 50+ jacket..- -'' and I think he own all the color for the julius 10ss moto leather/..

Comment

• mononon
              • Sep 2009

that is pretty messed up making you add one thousand after the agreement... just saying...
              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• timberlakeld
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                50+ leather jackets? one of them has to be an 8-ball..
                After reviewing his flickr.. I think he really own 50+ leather = ='' quite unbelievable..
                Last edited by timberlakeld; 09-04-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• sagaji
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by timberlakeld View Post
                  One thing I wanna clarify here, this leather jacket was sold by Sagaji for 5500USD few months, and I was the "stupid" buyer, because I just wannted it too bad. I know sagaji was asking for around 4500USD in the first place, but after I have paid 2500USD deposit, he then told me there is a japanese buyer want to offer him 500,000 jpy which is 5500USD equivalent, so he asked me whether I was willing to match up, then I agreed with the agreement to pay to 1000USD more. So the Finally price sold by Sagaji was 5500USD.

By the way, I dont think that guy is scamming, he is just ask way tooo high than he paid. And he did show me his 50+ jacket.

its the truth, but i don't get whats that guy selling a jacket have to do with me?
                  timberlakeld bought that jkt from me few month bak, he wanted badly, so he kept email and rised up the offers to beat other guys. (i clearly told him i can refund the deposit) and i shipped right after the payment was complete and to wherever he told me to.

i don't get why he have to bring my name up and said he is "stupid" for buying it?

whatever "tim" is doing, just keep buying and reselling... i never see he keeping anything yet.

i always been legit selling on sz and never scam anyone.

Comment

• timberlakeld
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by sagaji View Post
                    its the truth, but i don't get whats that guy selling a jacket have to do with me?
                    timberlakeld bought that jkt from me few month bak, he wanted badly, so he kept email and rised up the offers to beat other guys. (i clearly told him i can refund the deposit) and i shipped right after the payment was complete and to wherever he told me to.

i don't get why he have to bring my name up and said he is "stupid" for buying it?

whatever "tim" is doing, just keep buying and reselling... i never see he keeping anything yet.

Man.. Im not saying its anything to do with you..
                    I just wanna prove that this jacket was purchased 5500USD .. coz a lot of ppl pm saying you were only asking 4500USD..

and I did state I was agree with the agreement to match up 1000USD more...

Comment

• timberlakeld
                      • Mar 2010

How do you know I didnt keep anything..If I was doing that kind of business to making profit by buying low and reselling high.. Why the fuck I only sold it for 4425USD? for making a loss of 1000USD+? You know what, there is nothing to do with you either..

Comment

• timberlakeld
                        • Mar 2010

The reason I said why I was "stupid" to purchase it for 5500USD, its becasue I was too impulse to over-value this jacket, becasue it only cost 6000USD+ to customer order one brand new..
                        So I was saying that was my decision to purchased it for a high value, and being "stupid" .. There is nothing to do with you, and surely not saying you scam anyone..!!!!!! Do Not misunderstand my statement!!!

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

woah there
                          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Umami
                            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by timberlakeld View Post

He used to show his collection on Powerapple. He does owen more than
                            50 Dior leather jackets. As far as I know he owens almost all the Dior Homme jackets designed by HEIDI.

BTW, 5500 USD for that CCP jacket is really crazy. With that much of money you can do a personal order from Library and CCP just cut especially for you which is quite like a made to measure service.

Comment

• timberlakeld
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Umami View Post
                              He used to show his collection on Powerapple. He does owen more than
                              50 Dior leather jackets. As far as I know he owens almost all the Dior Homme jackets designed by HEIDI.

BTW, 5500 USD for that CCP jacket is really crazy. With that much of money you can do a personal order from Library and CCP just cut especially for you which is quite like a made to measure service.
                              Yes, thats why I said I was "stupid", I knew it after I purchased this jkt for 5500USD. Because I was short of knowledge about customer order at that time, so Im not complaining anyone, becasuse it was my decision, and Im responsible for my own decision.

Someone always want to misinterpret my statement for unknown intention..

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎