X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Good finds

[quote user="deuxmille"]CCP overlocked polo (the seller has some other cool items too).[/quote]

Damn! I wish that was my size!
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• deuxmille
      • Nov 2006

I actually think it's too busy. Still a cool piece though.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Attachment chain t-shirt, sz 2

this tee is dope as hell, I tried it on in Milan and now regret not buying it.
        the material is great and details are cool, the thinchain goes all around the hem and around one sleeve. price is not bad either.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]I actually think it's too busy. Still a cool piece though.[/quote]

Nooo, why is it a 46! It's a little bit busy... but nothing thats a deal breaker.

I'm wondering though... some of his other pieces are 48s.... maybe this'll fit.

Gonna have to take it into consideration hehe

Thanks for the heads up deuxmille. If anything, it was cool to finally see a photo of that piece.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• interman
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="zamb"]

A mighty thanks to you Sir!!

[/quote]

What I find useful is to have a favorites button where you just click
            it and google translate will do its magic. Go here
            http://translate.google.com/translate_buttons?hl=en and do what it says.

Comment

• H-R
              • May 2007

these are lovely, and i don't think any stores in the US picked them up

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w8238235

Comment

• deuxmille
                • Nov 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[quote user="deuxmille"]I actually think it's too busy. Still a cool piece though.[/quote]

Nooo, why is it a 46! It's a little bit busy... but nothing thats a deal breaker.

I'm wondering though... some of his other pieces are 48s.... maybe this'll fit.

Gonna have to take it into consideration hehe

Thanks for the heads up deuxmille. If anything, it was cool to finally see a photo of that piece.

[/quote]

The measurements listed are as follow. Shoulders: 41cm, Chest: 46, Length: 61. Seems like a solid 46. The prices has rocketed too, it was 2man last night and it almost doubled.

Anyway, it is cool to see pics, I remember it was you and Cas that were discussing it, no?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Yeah... I saw the measurements earlier too. Wishful thinking I guess. I'm always hopeful because sellers always say that their measurements are amateur hahaha.

Gonna take a pass on the polo. The price is still reasonable for what you get. Overlocked white dress shirt at L'Eclaireur (in a tiny tiny tiny size 40 with asymm chest pockets too) is 630 euro!

Cas and I indeed were talking about it. Lovely piece.... I may just make one myself hehehe.

Thanks again for the link Deuxmille... don't know how I missed that sellers auctions.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

I'm dying [:O]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Well, well look what we have here....CCP Fall 07/08 dark grey joint elbow shirt. (in what I am assuming a 48)
                      *click the picture for the auction link.

(I wish this was my size....argh!)

Someone needs to get those paper boots as well. Seller has them at 120,000 Yen now!

And these twisty jeans in 48.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

i would consider those boots if it was a size 6.

edit: looks like the heel to toe measurement is around 26-27 cm, so these may be what i'm looking for...

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Damn, a jointed shirt already up on ebay?! How is that even possible!

Too bad no measurements/sizing is given in the description although admittedly it's not mind-blowing hahaha.

Ddohnggo, get those boots! Get em!!!!

At that price, I could only wish they were my size.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

The jointed shirt looks pretty cool, I really want to see more of the textured one as seen on centocose's blog.

But those boots, oh those boots....they're amazing! Great price too!

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

sorry but those boots are ugly! [+o(] the jointed shirt looks awkward at best - maybe it'll look good on a person though.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

yeah, those boots are definitely polarizing. either you love them or hate them. i'm actually on the fence since i think the paper material is really interesting, but the fact that it probably wouldn't go so well with most of my wardrobe (not actually sure about this) is the biggest minus. they have an endearing quality to them similar to those high heel gold dior boots.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎