Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

do you mean the tee? i always find that its stretchy and Small can fit a 48 as well.
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

Sounds good. Also ordered the pants in a Sz.Small and am still thinking about ordering in a Medium. Any experience regarding those? I mean, they look quite wide in the thigh plus they have an elastic waist but the "fit guide" tells me it runs tts..
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• jumpoff
        • Jan 2008

I have the S/S version in a small and I'm pretty much a true 46. Would say it could fit 46-50, so you'll be fine if the sizing is consistent.

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

I just ordered another in M..... One of those is going to fit (I hope), the other will be for sale. Thanks for your help, all (:

edit. Mods, you can delete the chatting above, including my posts - if you wish to.
          Last edited by MoFiya; 11-04-2010, 09:22 AM.
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• cooldudeguy3000
            • Jun 2010

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

DH SS04 Cutaway tux

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Raw View Post
              Red and black julius jackets
              Those look absolutely disgusting...since when did julius do diesel jackets? Maybe I should have posted this in wtf...

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

yeah the worst Julius jackets i've seen... aren't these old designs in new bad fits? looks like Julius Ma quality leather.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                  looks like Julius Ma quality leather.
                  have you handled MA leathers that have not been of decent quality? I'm curious as I recall the ones at the showroom being on par with the mainline..

not sure whats going on with the pictured ones though, the material looks very awkward. maybe the pictures are partly to blame, bright fluorescent light can make leather look pretty plasticy, but there is something unusual with the fitment as well.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• fivezero
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    have you handled MA leathers that have not been of decent quality? I'm curious as I recall the ones at the showroom being on par with the mainline..

not sure whats going on with the pictured ones though, the material looks very awkward. maybe the pictures are partly to blame, bright fluorescent light can make leather look pretty plasticy, but there is something wrong with the fitment as well.
                    According to Google Translate, the leather on these jackets are "eco-friendly plant (vegetable) tanning," and a "project developed in collaboration with fashion brand men's and Isetan of ecological leather."

So, I think that might explain it.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                      • May 2010

well i tried on the new Julius Ma leathers at hnlr in LA and they were thin as hell and there was no shape in them.. just flat almost like H&M stuff. Julius mainline leathers is all I've had a chance to try and own this was a first for me and I will not be going that route anytime soon. I believe it was over $2k as well but I feel like you could do better for $500 and I adore Julius.. my favorite brand.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        • Mar 2007

Those 2 Julius leathers...

I've handled the black one at Isetan Men's.
                        The actual fit is fine, pretty nice in fact. The leather is medium weight, befitting a fall piece. However the downfall is the shiny leather. The shine in the fit pics isn't caused by the flash photography, it really is that shiny irl.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by fivezero View Post
                          According to Google Translate, the leather on these jackets are "eco-friendly plant (vegetable) tanning," and a "project developed in collaboration with fashion brand men's and Isetan of ecological leather."
                          yea that explains why they look so atypical to Julius
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

paper lined CCP derbies...SZ 9

you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• sshum88
                              • Dec 2007

CDiem Backzips 42 $700

Originally posted by eat me
                              If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

I have the same ones but with side zips that I will list for sale soon (much better condition), PM me if interested.

speaking of Cdiem, a neat looking jacket in size 2 on yahoo:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎